Magnesium is one of the most essential nutrients for your body, and this article explains the right way to consume, how to distinguish different types and what you should be cautious about.
What is magnesium?
This is a mineral that is present in virtually every organ of the body processes. It is active in more than 300 biochemical processes, and provides the body with the energy needed to recharge the functions and activities of the cell.
- Provide nerve function
- Provide normal muscle function
- Improve the immune system
- regulate heart rhythm
- Strengthen bones
is also capable of combating:
- Chronic pain
- Cardiovascular disease
- muscle cramps
- High blood pressure
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Chronic stress
Many people lack the amount of magnesium that is necessary to maintain proper health. Several factors explain this deficiency, including depletion of gradual soil nutrients, leaving the vegetables with low levels of magnesium, certain diseases like Crohn’s disease and IBS, as well as some medications such as pump inhibitors proton and diuretics.
Magnesium as an additive is especially present in multivitamins and certain laxatives.
A disadvantage is that about magnesium is not readily absorbed in the body. If fact, the maximum amount of it that can be absorbed is 45%, while 35% is the minimum.
should realize that magnesium supplement should be taken on an empty stomach, to avoid any obstruction in the absorption process.
Best magnesium absorption options:
Magnesium may be better absorbed by the skin. As such, it is necessary to prepare Epsom salt baths, and incorporate magnesium lotions, oils, gels or creams. For oral consumption, magnesium citrate is the best choice.
Types of magnesium:
- magnesium citrate for loosening stool has a strong bioavailability and is rapidly absorbed during digestion. You can easily find in many foods.
- magnesium aspartate for muscle fatigue and sensitivity relieves fatigue and maintains the health of muscles. Magnesium and aspartic acid are beneficial to provide cellular energy.
- magnesium glycinate is an amino acid that is very familiar among people. No acts as a laxative, thanks to the content of glycine, but acts in a very smooth manner.
- The magnesium malate Muscular pain Fibromyalgia and sensitive points allows the production of ATP and provides energy to cells. Some studies also claim that annihilates the mixture muscle pain, as well as tender pain in patients with fibromyalgia.
- orotate magnesium Angina Heart failure, exercise – Orotates enter cell membranes and deliver large doses of magnesium, even the deeper cells layers.They ‘re also involved in the creation of DNA and RNA, and are known to improve its structure. The combination is also ideal to prevent heart failure, angina, and other complications.
- Magnesium taurate Cardiovascular, insulin sensitivity, and calming relaxes nerve cells, regulates blood pressure, and promotes the functioning of the heart muscle, while preventing blood clots.
- Magnesium-L threonate for your brain significantly improves brain function and memory. According to a test study, this type of magnesium is beneficial both short term and long term memory, and provides long-term and 15% of memory a strong boost results by 54% for memory short term.
The that has been taking the wrong type of magnesium all this time !!! appeared for the first time in Healthy living is a rich life .