Extract young tissue , or YTE, it is a formula egg fertilized allegedly linked to significant benefits for anti-aging health. Here’s our guide to everything you need to know about this Norwegian formula.
What is the extract of young tissue?
young tissue extract , also known as YTE, Norway is a patented formula extracted from fertilized eggs.
The formula has recently begun to appear in health supplements that are sold worldwide, including nutritional supplements that advertise a variety of health and welfare benefits .
Some YTE extract supplements promise reverse the effects of aging . Others claim to cure sexual dysfunction.
The formula itself is an extract that comes from fertilized chicken eggs that have been incubated for a period of 9 days. The researchers then extracted the essential nutrients of the egg, the nutrients are condensed in powder extract form, and insert them into the encapsulated supplements.
History of young tissue extract
1929 – Dr. Davidson discovers young tissue extract
story of young tissue extract began in 1929 in Canada, when a doctor Canadian named John R. Davidson made some remarkable discoveries while observing fertilized chicken eggs.
Dr. Davidson realized that after 9 days of incubation, chicken eggs underwent a remarkable acceleration of growth. Embryos within each egg tripled in size.
Dr. Davidson concluded that nutrients within the egg on the ninth day must be extremely potent, and leading to such rapid and remarkable in embryo size growth.
As was the 1920s, Dr. Davidson could not identify the exact nutrients were responsible for growth. Instead, since this was the 1920s, instead she began injecting their patients and their use as test subjects.
Finally, Dr. Davidson used this same extract to treat patients with tumors. Unfortunately, before their research could be widely studied or published, he died. The research was lost for about 50 years.
1990 – Dr. Bjoedne Eskeland Rediscover young Tissue Extract
50 years after the death of Dr. Davidson, Norwegian agricultural researcher named Dr. Bjoedne Eskeland made the same discovery as the Dr. Davidson found that fertilized chicken eggs containing essential nutrients for life
Obviously, the scientific evidence has come a long way since the 1920s and 1930s Dr. Eskeland studied the extract of chicken eggs. fertilized and found to contain a complete set of 22 amino acids together with vitamins, minerals, proteins, peptides and protein fractions which could lead to a number of health benefits when taken by humans.
In 2006, Dr. Eskeland published a book called Dr. Eskeland young tissues Extract :. Anti-aging miracle Norway
You can read an excerpt from that book here . In the book, Dr. Eskeland introduces readers complimenting YTE because they are “one of the first people in the United States to learn about a new health supplement called exciting young tissue extract, or YTE.”
What happens when the fluid embryos fertilized eggs are extracted? If you’re like most people, then that sounds pretty gross, and you probably want to know what is actually in this matter YTE.
As Dr. Eskeland describes in his book, YTE “contains a natural combination of nutrients, including amino acids, glycopeptides, and oligopeptides, formed after fertilization.”
cholesterol level YTE?
YTE described as “virtually free of cholesterol.” That is important because many health conscious consumers avoid eggs because of their cholesterol content -. Despite the fact that cholesterol in food is not related to the blood cholesterol
The YTE reason has little or no cholesterol is because “during the pre-embryo development, 90% cholesterol consumed in the egg itself, so that YTE is practically free from cholesterol. ”
The recommended dose of YTE
Dr. Eskeland recommended that new users YTE take a daily dose of 1600 mg to 1680mg for the first two weeks, followed by a maintenance dose of 800 mg 840 mg per day thereafter.
Health Benefits YTE
YTE In its initial text outline, Dr. Eskeland said the formula was linked to all of the following benefits:
– Sexual Enhancement: “YTE has a favorable effect on sexual desire in both sexes.” It works by normalizing testosterone production .
– How to speed endurance and energy :. YTE promotes faster recovery from physical exertion, better muscle tone and increase muscle strength
– Sports Nutrition: It is believed that creatine and protein fractions egg found in YTE be related to each whether. Creatine phosphate is found in many supplements bodybuilding which is linked to higher levels of muscle performance. As Dr. Eskeland explains, “this means that bodybuilders and athletes experience improved greatly by adding YTE his regime benefits.”
– Mood Enhancement: In real scientific studies, YTE has demonstrated anti-depressant benefits. In this study , for example, participants received 1,680mg of YTE per day for 4 weeks. Participants who took YTE shows that have a “antidepressant effect” compared to a group taking a placebo. That study was not related to the work of Dr. Eskeland. Dr. Eskeland, however, believes that the benefits of mood YTE may be linked to things like “an increase in the desire to engage in sexual activity, an increase in the ability to achieve orgasms, [and] intensity orgasms improved “, specifically among those who are already taking antidepressants.
How to Buy extract young tissue
young tissue extract is typically used in the form of a supplement package. In order to use YTE in their supplements, supplement manufacturers need a license for the first time the formula of Norway.
YTE is growing in popularity, although it is still not very popular. You can find a handful of supplements YTE available online today.
Most of these supplements are identical :. They contain nothing but pure extract YTE
As mentioned above, the ideal dosage range is between 1600 mg and 1700mg per day. Usually supplements contain 4 capsules per serving.
YTE supplements may not be as expensive as you think. A monthly dose of YTE is priced at around $ 30 to $ 40, depending on where you buy it.
Young tissue extract supplements
Some of the best-known companies that sell YTE include:
– Get your Boom! Back Boosters Amino: Amino Boosters supplements containing 1600 mg of Norway YTE in each dose with a mixture of other vitamins and minerals. 1600mg the dose is important because it is the same dose used in medical studies.
– Global LifePharm Laminine: Laminine is another formula YTE popular, though not actually contain YTE. Instead, their ingredients label lists 620 mg of a proprietary blend, which makes it impossible to verify if there is any inside YTE.
– Global WellMed: StemFit global WellMed contains YTE, although, again, it is difficult to determine how YTE is in each capsule because it is hidden inside 500 mg of a proprietary blend, where it mixes with things like shark cartilage and green tea extract .
Ultimately, Amino drivers tends to be the most popular supplement YTE in the market today.
young tissue extract is it a scam | young tissue extract review |