Knee pain can be caused due to some reasons like 50 different strains, inflammation of the joints and deformities.There many yoga asanas that can cure knee pain when regularly.Here follows seven yoga postures for you that are fairly easy to follow and can get rid of knee pain are listed.
yoga postures for knee pain
Veerasana (warrior pose)
Steps to veerasana
- Stand up straight and bring your left leg forward and right leg back room so they are so far apart as possible.
- Bend the left knee so that the muscles of the calf and thigh muscles form an angle of 90 degrees to each other.
- Now place your hands on the left knee, joining them together and exhale.
- As you inhale, raise your hands clasped over his head and bend back as far as you can so that the neck falls back.
- Remain in this position for a while, breathing normally.
- Repeat the procedure with the right leg forward.
makarasana (crocodile pose)
Steps to makarasana
- flat on the floor on her belly stay.
- Keep the left shoulder with his right hand and right shoulder with his left hand, placing them under his body.
- Move your legs away from each other and together again slowly while breathing.
- repeat this while breathing normally.
Shavasana (the corpse pose)
Steps to Shavasana
- Lie on the floor on his back. Keep your arms at your sides with palms facing the ceiling.
- Keep your body straight and stood still while breathing slowly.
- Remain in this position for about 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes, you can return to your normal seating position.
Trikonasana (the triangle pose)
Steps to Trikonasana
- Stand straight and spread your legs.
- slowly bend sideways and hit the ground next to the heel on the same side while raising the other hand in the air.
- Remain in this position for a few seconds.
- Returns to the normal position and repeat this on the other side
Gomukhasana (pose cow face)
Steps to Gomukhasana
- Sit on the floor with legs crossed.
- Now slowly slide your right foot under the left knee toward the outside of the left hip. Cross the left leg over the right so that the left knee should be at the top of the right leg. This should result in the left foot to be out of the right hip.
- Now slowly inhale, lift the left arm and carry it over your shoulder. Wrap your right arm behind your back and try to hold the right hand with his left hand from the back.
- Remain in this position for about 8-10 breaths.
- Release your hands and slowly return to the original position.
- Now, repeat the same exercise exchanging hands.
leg raises (Uttanapadasana)
Steps to Uttanapadasana
- Lie with your back on the floor. Keep your arms at your sides and be straight.
- Now lift your right leg so that it forms an angle of 30 degrees to the ground while inhaling, then lower slowly while exhaling.
- repeat the same, this time bringing the leg up so that an angle of 90 degrees with the ground.
- Repeat with the left leg.
Artha Matsyendrasana (half lord of the fishes pose)
Steps to Artha Matsyendrasana
- Start by sitting on the floor with legs extended.
- Bend your left leg so that the only contact with the ground and the knee faces the sky.
- Cross the right leg on the ground and reach a position where the left plant is placed on the right side of the right knee.
- Twist your body to the right, placing his left hand on his left ankle and right hand extended as far back as it can be stretched.
- Repeat this exercise in the opposite direction.