in the rarest world YARSHAGUMBA grass AVAILABLE
YARSHAGUMBA ‘half insect and half of the plant “is a rare and unique herb that grows in the meadows of around 3,500 meters (11,483 feet)
only occurs above 3500 m (c.11,500 ft.) in the Himalayan regions of Nepal.
Yarshagumba has been a part of traditional Chinese medicine since ancient times. it is known to science as Ophiocordyceps sinensis, or English as caterpillar fungus, plant, insect part. it has been highly appreciated by herbalists from first described in a book of traditional Chinese medicine for more than ten centuries.
Today, it is the most expensive in the world herbal medicine.
What are health benefits?
- The treatment of impotence and premature ejaculation.
- The prevention of arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
- Treatment of cirrhosis.
- Strengthen the kidneys.
- Increase libido of men and women.
- Treatment of neurasthenia.
- Reducing lipoproteinemia range.
- Treatment of chronic kidney disease and chronic nephritis.
- Stimulating sex hormones and inhibiting free radicals.
- The reduction of the arrhythmia.
- The elimination of toxins and side effects after certain types of therapies include radio and chemotherapy.
- increased sperm, strengthen Stamin, kidney and lungs.
- Revive phlegm congestion.
- relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- The delay in the aging process helps display means forever young.
Yarsha / Cordyceps is to treat various cough, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, loss of unwanted weight, and opiumaddiction.
How to use?
- For a healthy person, the recommended dose is 0.3-0.7 g 1-2 pc according to the size of every day for a week
- Eat whole mushroom in its original form or drink after boiling in water, or mix powdered milk for 3 to 5 days.
- In the case of particular health problems, doses are in accordance with the doctor’s prescription.
how does it work?
The report has shown Yarshagumba / Cordycept could enhance immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system. It also has wonderful activity against cancer cells and reduce tumor size, especially with lung or skin cancer.
And this is also medicinal mushroom to reduce fatigue, boost the immune system, cure many diseases, and help sexual function as a powerful aphrodisiac. Some are happy to call it ‘Himalaya natural Viagra. “
If concerned to learn more about Yarshagumba / Cordyceps or any suggestions, please contact Rajendra Nhisutu . He and his team have been serving in the Himalayan regions and across Nepal.
Check out ‘YARSHA’ related Other my messages as well.