Natural Sunscreen is incredibly important.
Everything you use on your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream in 30 seconds. There are certain ingredients in most sunscreens have been linked to hormone disruption and to learn what to change to place cancer. . .
Over 2 million Americans are diagnosed with skin cancer each year. Although more people than ever before are using sunscreen each year, the incidence of skin cancer continues to increase worldwide .
The dangers of conventional sunscreens
According to research Environmental Working Group:
Our studies show
- Certain toxic sunscreen ingredients absorbed into the blood
- Certain ingredients have toxic effects on cells.
- Certain ingredients release the free radical skin damage to sunlight
- Certain ingredients act like estrogen and disrupt hormones
- The FDA has not established rigorous safety standards sunscreen ingredients. Sunscreens have not been regulated since 1978 in the US
- A recent study published in Environmental Science & Technology has also shown the common sunscreen ingredients oxybenzone, methoxycinnamate, and PABA are estrogenic chemicals linked to cancer.
Is not it crazy? There are chemicals that cause cancer in sunscreens- however they daubed people protect themselves from cancer. . .
The sun does not cause cancer
The sun is essential to your health. Without the sun, most plants could not grow and our body and the immune system would be broken from a lack of vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is crucial to your hormonal system and the immune system.
Vitamin D3 has been shown to help naturally boost the immune system, helps fight cancer and improve mood.
More information about wonders for your body sun here.
Kinds of natural sunscreen
There are sunscreens, sunscreens minerals minerals, and some that are a combination of both.
- penetrates the skin
- Interfering hormones
- can release free radicals when decomposed.
- irritative to the skin can cause allergic reactions
- oxybenzone is the most common ingredient found in sunscreens. Scientists do not recommend the use of sunscreens containing oxybenzone in children, as it is known to affect hormones. This is especially important for women and also hormonal balance.
- mineral sunscreens containing zinc or titanium.
- They do not break sunlight
- are not absorbed into the body so that the body’s hormones are not interrupted
- are more effective in blocking UVA sunscreens no minerals.
- sunscreens based minerals are the best choice for children and according to Environmental Working Group, which has the best safety profiles of the elections in the United States.
toxic chemicals in sunscreen
Check your sunscreen and be sure to avoid these ingredients!
- benzoic for amino
- octyl salicylate
- menthyl anthranilate
safer way to approach the Sun
you can always have too much of a good thing. I do not recommend let the skin burn. However, getting a moderate amount of daily sunlight can actually help reduce the risk of certain cancers. Then how I approach, sunscreen, and summer shows.
- Allow 20 minutes of direct sunlight on the skin daily. (I still wear a hat to protect the face).
- If you are going to be in the sun for hours, wearing light clothing is the best protection against the sun exists.
- reject their sunscreens with oxybenzone …. Research indicates that this common sunscreen ingredient has hormone disrupting effects.
- Replace basic chemical sunscreens based sunscreen zinc oxide. These can have a more lasting protection without the harmful ingredients.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants. Studies have shown that a diet rich in vegetables, fruits and olive oil, as well as certain dietary supplements with vitamins E and C and carotenoids may have protective effects of sun, and may fight oxidative damage.