– Chinese method called Feng Fu
This is a point located between the two tendons on the back of his neck. More precisely, in place of similar hole in the neck and head fuse. This is the place, that Chinese acupuncture is called Feng Fu, or “shelter from the wind.”
If you put an ice cube regularly in this place, your body will rejuvenate, many diseases will disappear, and you will be healthier, more enthusiastic and full of energy.
First above all, lie on your stomach and place an ice cube (2 x 2 cm) at the point of Feng Fu. Keep the act of ice cubes for about half an hour. You can use a bandage or a handkerchief in order to solve the ice cube.
Repeat this procedure regularly, with making a break for 2-3 days. Make sure that you do in the morning before breakfast and at night before going to bed.
is impossible to catch a cold from the flu if this procedure is practiced.
Because of the coldness that will upset feeling in the beginning. However, heat wave will be felt on the point after a few seconds.
You may also have feelings of euphoria in the first couple of times practicing this method because of the endorphin release. in the bloodstream
– The application of this procedure will provide better sleep
– it will help increase the overall vitality . . and mood
– strengthens the immune system, works wonders against colds
-. Normalizes the work of digestive system
-. Eliminates headaches, toothaches and pain in the joints
This method also helps when dealing with the following diseases and health conditions:
– cardiovascular diseases related to the system
– neurological diseases with degenerative changes in the spine
– respiratory diseases
– arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
– Cellulite (especially on prevention in the first phase)
– diseases of acute gastrointestinal and sexual transmission
– obesity malnutrition and other related tract digestive problems
– function disorders of the thyroid gland
– psycho-emotional disorders, stress, fatigue, depression and insomnia
menstrual cycle disorders, infertility.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, this method is not. In fact, the whole body and brings the body back to its natural physiological balance, provides a strong impulse of life and rejuvenates all body.
This method should be avoided if you are pregnant or suffer from schizophrenia or have a pacemaker
Source :. Healthy Food Team