Back Acne occurs when skin pores become clogged with dead skin and oil. It may be in your arms near elbows, thighs, thighs, buttocks and chest. It is similar to facial acne symptoms and causes, but needs to be treated differently. The pores in the back skin are prone to clog easily since they are larger compared to the pores of the facial skin.
- Tight-fitting clothing that makes your skin quelled.
- excessive stress and sensitive
- digestive system Poor
- Dry skin
- The consumption of unhealthy foods
- The lack of hygiene
- high levels of blood sugar
- Wash the affected area with a cleanser / soap antibacterial which is generally used for the face. Make sure moisture is retained in the body and leaves dry skin as seen in the face.
- A particularly showers after gym work outs or strenuous physical activity. Wash all hair conditioner. We advise you to wash your back after washing and conditioning hair.
- Wash your clothes more often and check the use of detergent and softener. Not all are soothing to the skin.
- Hydrate your body and not let it dry or too oily. Change oil free lotions.
- body scrubs do wonders. Do not scrub too hard or you might just end up with excess drying of the skin, resulting in skin producing more oil which in turn causes more breakouts. Use an abrasive sponge or while exfoliating loofah.
- No more exposure to sunlight. This makes the skin dry and flaky dry skin creates. Make sure you are using a good sunscreen.
- cotton clothing, breathable and very tight clothing.
- Wash blankets, quilts, bedding and frequency. You can launder the bedding. Bleaching kills bacteria on the leaves.
- Use medicated creams in the area before bedtime. Be sure to ask the pharmacist to provide the right cream for your skin.
Snehal Mathias, a lover of food and enthusiastic traveler. Write for entertainment, food, travel, health and lifestyle.