Warning Signs of Mold Poisoning

Exposure to mold can seriously affect your health. Mold commonly grows under the ground, at the corners of the walls and in the food you eat.


It is possible intake mold toxins through breathing, touching and swallowing, which will increase the risk of many diseases. Certain types of mold mycotoxin, invisible toxic chemicals that pollute your home, your furniture and clothes.

Signs of poisoning mold

These chemicals are very difficult to remove. When you enter your body, which can damage the nervous and immune system, joints, vision, skin, lungs, and mental state.

Often, doctors have difficulty identifying the underlying cause of their health condition. For this reason, we must be aware of the signs and symptoms of mold poisoning.

The most common signs of mold poisoning that has to be aware of these are:

Common signs of poisoning mold

Most symptoms of poisoning mold can be easily confused with other diseases, and resembling the symptoms of Lyme disease, celiac disease, and fibromyalgia. The most common signs of poisoning mold are:

  • headaches
  • inflammatory problems
  • Food Sensitivity
  • fluctuation Weight
  • autoimmune diseases
  • joint pain
  • fatigue
  • mood swings
  • cognitive problems
  • Sleep disorders
  • the vision blurred
  • light sensitivity
  • numbness and tingling

Prevention of mold poisoning

should contact the services of companies that will measure the potential mold and moisture in your home, in order to avoid being poisoned by mold. If there is mold growth in your building, you have to call a professional to remove it.

provide rooms with adequate ventilation. Always check the date of the food consumed.

Source: secretnutritions.com


Add a Comment

==[Click 2x to Close X]==
Most Popular Today!

Sorry. No data so far.