Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.
This book-selling author John Gray built a publishing empire.
Even if you’ve never read, I’m sure you’ve heard of him.
Published in 1993, this book went on to sell over 50 million copies and is considered the “highest ranking work of non-fiction of the 1990s”
When I read the books years ago, I remember that brought clarity relations , and how we can make them stronger and more meaningful.
Today, John Gray has added an anti-aging component for his books and lectures, and that is why I am writing to you today.
Just last week, John Gray was one of the speakers on my 2015 Palm Beach Summit Anti-Aging. John spoke about the power to relieve the stress of testosterone, and how hormones affects our ability to cope, love, and thrive in a relationship.
If you’re a regular reader, you have heard me talk about the benefits anti aging testosterone many times before. But few people know that it is also an important stress-buster for men .
In today’s letter, I will share with you what John told us about testosterone and stress . I also’ll show you how to keep your testosterone levels naturally, and why it is so important to combat stress and cozying up.
Sidestep these testosterone murderers
John and I agree that the stress problem – and the solution -. Start with your hormones
Although most hormones decrease as you age, the cortisol stress hormone increases with age.
Cortisol is a steroid hormone that helps the body respond to stress.
but men and women cope with stress differently, because apart from cortisol, different hormones that are at stake.
Oxytocin is a hormone that acts on the organs in the body.
For men, the hormone testosterone is -. That is stimulated by the challenges, success, competing for the affections of a woman and also meet the needs of their partner
But when testosterone falls, men lose their sense of happiness and its sense of power and welfare .
That’s because when your stress levels increase, their testosterone levels plummet. Some of these murderers of testosterone are:
- Financial stress;
- stress Health;
- Work stress;
- ratio routine and stress in relationships;
- Failure to make your partner happy;
- Excess weight;
- estrogenic foods such as meat raised with growth hormones, linseed, soya i and beer;
- Plastics containing estrogen mimics such as bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalates.
Promote Big-T and reduce stress
In my Summit, John revealed that one of the easiest – and most misunderstood – ways replenish testosterone is
sometimes women think their partners are lazy, but shut himself in his own “space cave” is a biological necessity. This is because their testosterone levels fall steadily during the day -. And after all that stress, your body needs time and space to relax and restore itself
John says that it is often difficult for a woman to imagine the desire for your partner to be alone, because the need a man to rebuild testosterone levels is much greater than hers.
And get your testosterone levels back up has the almost immediate effect of lowering your stress levels.
John also says that when a woman leaves her man know she appreciates and accepts what he does, or forgiving so it refuses to do so, support increases testosterone.
Confidence increases testosterone levels, too – and do things that stimulate testosterone increases the confidence of a man. It works both ways.
There are also a number of natural testosterone boosting supplements insurance and dietary changes that advise.
Here are three of my favorites …
- More than zinc. Zinc plays a key role in the production of testosterone. A lot of zinc concentrates in the pituitary gland, which plays a very important role in your libido. My favorite way to get zinc is by eating animal meat such as pork, beef and lamb. Pumpkin seeds, oysters and watermelon contain a large amount of zinc. Supplementation is also an option. I recommend you get 30 mg of zinc daily.
- Eating organic red meat. Beef contains saturated fat, which has a known correlation with increased testosterone. It also contains zinc, which helps produce testosterone. certified organic red meat is also available from growth hormones estrogen-based .
- fenugreek. This Mediterranean herb has been used to treat male dysfunction by healers for centuries. Recent scientific studies confirm that fenugreek helps increase levels of testosterone in the body. II You can buy fenugreek specialty grocery India. Or you can take supplements, which come as seeds, powders or capsules. I recommend 500 mg daily.
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
P. S. -. Check out the local news coverage of my Anti-Aging Palm Beach Summit here
i Siepmann T, J Roofeh, Kiefer FW, Edelson DG. erectile dysfunction and hypogonadism associated with the consumption of soy products. Nutrition. 2011 Jul-Aug; 27 (7-8): 859-62. doi: 10.1016 / j.nut.2010.10.018. Epub 2011 February 25.
ii Steels, E. et al. “Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized fenugreek extract and mineral formulation. The phototherapy Research Vol. 25, No. 9 pages 1294-1300, September 2011.
The Venus Hormones and Mars first appeared in Dr. Al Sears, MD anti aging Pioneer Alternative Health Newsletter .