scald is a burn steam or hot liquids – could be painful. The cured himself without much delay it could also help ease discomfort. In a first-degree burn or scald your skin becomes inflamed, red and sore, but you could cure this minor burn right in the comfort of your own home. However, we note that if your scalds cover a large part of the groin, face, feet, hands, or buttocks, or involve major joint, then you need to seek emergency medical care. 2 nd scald burn characteristics -Grade and intense pain, blistering, and swell. Expert notes that if the burns are smaller than a half dollar, then you could cure her right in the comfort of your own home; otherwise, you will need medical attention immediately. A 3 rd burns degree or scald, in which the skin looks creamy, leathery or charred white, require emergency medical attention. Read this article in VKool.com to discover how you can reject this skin problem without having to use any type of drug, pill, or medication.
- antimicrobial ointment bacitracin or polymyxin B sulfate
- lotion or cream aloe Commercial (optional)
- gel of fresh aloe
- ibuprofen, naproxen, acetaminophen or aspirin, available over the counter
- sterile gauze bandage
- Use a sunscreen to cover the infected area, whenever you leave, at least for the initial year, discolorations and avoid tanning, re-injury from sunburn. According to experts, leaving the blanching skin tanning can lead to changes in pigmentation.
additional quick tips
- avoid tanning or re-injuring the affected area.
- Protect friction burn.
- Avoid using dressings on wounds.
- If your wound develops blisters then do not break blisters, as this may lead to an increased risk of infection.
- It is considered that the application of ice could give immediate relief, but often not recommended because it may delay the healing process.
- no egg whites, petroleum jelly, butter or oil is applied to a burn, because instead of drawing heat, which can trap heat. raw egg may also have bacteria.
- People can also try to apply a mentholated shaving cream not regulate or some white toothpaste in your area of infected skin.
These home remedies are for first grade and only minor burns. For serious burns, people have to see a doctor for medical cure. The same would be recommended for electrical burns, or if a minor burn becomes infected or covers large areas of the skin.
- Never use natural resources; for example, vinegar, fat, butter honey or scalds. We caution that these substances could lead to infection.
- Do not use terrycloth, cotton or any other dressing material; they can leave lint on the skin with scald, rather than lead to irritation.
- If you have bleeding, swelling, increasing pain, redness, fever or scalded skin, it is recommended that you seek medical attention.
Here are some simple steps people should follow at home as a great treatment for burns:
– Step 1
Keep your scalded skin under running cold tap water, and keep it there for fifteen minutes at least until the pain subsides. If this is not possible or practical, immerse the scalded skin area in cold water, or you can also use a cold compress. We note that this cure can help prevent heat conduction further and help a lot in relieving pain. According to William P. Burdick, M. D., associate professor of the Faculty of Medicine of Pennsylvania professor of emergency medicine, the initial and most important is to stop the recording process. Do not use ice water or ice as they could damage the skin.
– Step 2
Use a sterile gauze bandage to cover the burn. Wrap the gauze to avoid pressure on your area scalded skin, and allow the bandage to stay within about 1 day.
– Step 3
Using a counter pain reliever if you have no disease that prevents its use. You should take naproxen, ibuprofen, acetaminophen or aspirin, but do not give aspirin to children or teenagers. If you have questions about taking medications, meet a doctor.
– Step 4
gently wash the skin area with soap and water scalded every day after the first 24 hours have passed. Keep covered and dry between washings.
– Step 5
Breaking 1 piece of a leaf of aloe vera 2 to 3 days after scalds, and gently wipe the gel on the area broken skin. People can also use the commercial cream of aloe vera. According to experts, aloe could greatly help relieve pain and moisturizing the area.
– Step 6
to promote healing and discourage infection, sole in a cream-counter antimicrobial containing bacitracin or polymyxin B sulfate
II. Home Remedies for Minor scalds
A small burn is what harms only the upper layers of the skin, which causes sore and red zone. They are usually referred to as superficial burns or first degree burns. They could be caused by sun exposure, steam and hot objects or contact with hot liquids.
minor burn may develop painful blisters, if not treated early. Several home remedies may minimize pain and promote healing. minor burn tends to heal itself in just 2 to 3 days or even up to 3 weeks. Here are some ideal home remedies that can work effectively as the treatment of burns that everyone should use!
1. black tea bags
The tannic acid contained in black tea could help a lot in developing heat a burn, and thus relieve pain. There are 2 ways that you can try at home to heal burns without medication because black tea bags
- Try to put directly wet, cold tea bags in scalds.
- Steep tea bags 3 in 1 pitcher filled with hot water for 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool the liquid and then soak 1 clean cloth in it and put it in its region of the infected skin. Applying this method as often as necessary.
Read more: 10 simple tips on preventing Razor Burn
honey could effectively disinfect wounds and can also help in healing burns, thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. You can also help a lot in reducing the risks of hypertrophic scars. Here are the steps to be applied with honey at home as a useful treatment for burns:
- In a gauze bandage, spread honey and place it directly in their burns.
- Change Band 3 to 4 times per day
More information:. Honey for acne scars
3. coconut oil and lemon juice
Both coconut oil and lemon juice you can help in treating burn lower when it has been dried and cooled. Coconut oil is very rich in fatty acids including caprylic acid, lauric acid, myristic acid and offering powerful antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-fungal properties and vitamin E. Lemon juice contains acidic properties that can help clarify the natural way your scars.
Prepare coconut oil and add some lemon juice to it. Mix the right combination and use it to apply directly to the infected area of skin to promote the healing process.
Further information: lemon mask for acne
4. Aloe Vera
aloe vera contains tissue-healing and astringent properties that can help a lot in treating burns. There are two simple ways you can use at home easily by using aloe vera as a useful treatment for burns:
- You can also mix 1 tsp. each of turmeric and aloe vera gel and then apply.
- can also try to cut a small piece of leaf aloe vera and use fresh gel to apply directly on burns.
If you have this natural ingredient available in your hands, then you could apply a cream containing aloe vera as a major ingredient.
raw potato could heal minor skin burns thanks to its powerful soothing and anti-irritant. It can also help relieve pain and reduce your risk of developing blisters. There are also 2 simple methods with the help of raw potato can be used at home to treat burns without having to use any type of drugs:
- The first option is to prepare a raw potato grated and use to apply to the infected area for about fifteen minutes.
- can also try to cut a slice of raw potato and use it to rub directly on the burn, ensuring that the potato juice would release the area.
For the most surprising results, use both of these remedies are produced shortly after burns.
6. The cold water
Stop the spread of burns by running cold water over his burned skin region for a certain period of time within almost right after being burned.
you can also place a cold compress on the area of infected skin. Reapply this home remedy every 2 to 3 hours to reduce discomfort. Do not use ice, as it could restrict blood flow, which could eventually lead to tissue damage.
Onion juice 7.
Onion juice has components, including sulfur compounds and quercetin could reduce pain, reduce the risk of blistering, and help heal burns. Here are 2 simple steps to be followed with the help of onion juice, if you want to have a treatment for burns:
- Court 1 fresh and use the juice applied directly on burns onion. Just use freshly cut onions, because after about 5 minutes, onion lose its medicinal properties.
- Repeat the procedure many times per day.
Further information: 11 nutritional and health benefits of onions
8. banana leaves
banana leaf is a common remedy to heal burns. banana leaf is very abundant in the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. There are 3 simple steps
- Make a paste by crushing a banana leaves.
- is applied to the infected skin area and use a cotton cloth to cover.
- Applying a (fresh) poultice again as dry pasta.
The essential oil
Lavender provides both potent analgesic and antiseptic properties. The oil may also reduce your risk of scarring. You can choose one of these methods to apply at home as a useful treatment for burns:
- First, simply try mixing 2 to 3 drops of lavender essential oil in 2 tablespoons. honey and use it to apply on the area of infected skin. 2 – 3 times per day
- Add 5 drops of lavender oil in 2 cups of water. Soak a clean cloth in the liquid and use as a compress to apply many times. You can also try the direct application of lavender oil, but not dilute essential oils, because it would not be useful anymore.
The powerful antiseptic and astringent properties in vinegar could be very useful in healing burns minors and infection prevention. Follow these steps to use vinegar as a treatment for burns to the right in the comfort of your own home:
- Use an equal amount of water to dilute the apple cider vinegar or white vinegar. Rinse the region of burned skin with this liquid.
- Later, soak a clean cloth in diluted vinegar and use it to cover the infected area. Use a new clean cloth to replace the old every 2 -. 3 hours
After reading this entire article – a list of treatment for burns that we provide the readers, all of you should spend a little more time to read another article that is recommended as an amazing combination of 21 home remedies for burns . This is really a great thing to make this recommended article can help anyone suffering from burns occupy conducive to end this skin problem. All tips, tricks and home remedies revealed in this article are tested by science, and many people who use them successfully to clean skin burns. Along with today’s article, this article will help people recommended much of this concern beating skin. Try to feel how they can help!
This is a collection of the best methods to cure burns in the home that are perfect for those looking for a natural treatment for scalds that apply at home without having to use any other medications . If people are looking for home treatment for burns, it just feels safe and use the tips, tricks, and cures suggest in this article, since everything is natural and will not have to face any effect harmful side at all. All the things you learn from this article may be helpful for mild cases of burns almost immediately, so try them now
After reading this list of treatment for burns, if you really love remedies revealed in and think they are also useful for other people you know out there who are also suffering from the issue of blanching, please do not hesitate, just share this list with them and encourage them to make use of home remedies introduced inside together to get the best results. One more thing, if you want to ask something about this letter or anything else related to scald topic, feel free to leave comments and evaluations section below and we will reply as soon as possible!
related scalds, burns and other issues related to skin items, as well as some home remedies to treat them at home: