In modern life stressful today, the incidence of diabetes is definitely increasing. Ayurveda offers a comprehensive solution for the treatment of diabetes.
Symptoms of urine formation and frequent urination DiabetesExcessive
Burning palms and soles
sweet taste in the mouth, etc.
wounds take time to heal
unexplained extreme fatigue
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes
Depending on the constitution or physical body type (Prakriti) or the state of health of an individual, Ayurveda classifies two types of treatment programs for patients. They are:
1. Apatarpana (malnutrition) and Samshodhana (cleaner)
This treatment is prescribed if you are obese and corpulent. therapies fasting, like juice –
: In this, along with herbal medicine against diabetes, is given importance in des-nutrition of fat and removal of toxins through fasting, water fasting, etc.
therapies Cleaning – called panchakarma (five therapies Pliegue namely emesis, purgation, enema oil, a decoction enema and instillation of nasal drops.)
2. Santarpana (Replacement) and Brumhana (Promotion Bulk body)
This is prescribed if you are chronically ill, with low immunity and low weight due to the evacuation of essential nutrients. This therapy helps provide readily acceptable and micro-nutrients nutrients to rebuild body tissues and help strengthen the defense mechanism without increasing the circulation of blood sugar and fat tissue. This prevents further damage and ensures better healing and repair. This is achieved by:
therapies oil enema (Anuvasana Basti)
nourishing massage as Navarakizhi
Administration of nutritious ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Vidari (tuberous Pueraria ), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Aloe Vera, the Granada and nuts.
Ayurvedic herbal anti-diabetic
Jambul (Eugenia Jambolana)
The Jambul fruit is considered a specific traditional ayurvedic medicine due to its action on the pancreas. The fruit, seeds and whole fruit juice are useful in the treatment of diabetes. The seeds contain jamboline, which controls the excessive conversion of starch to sugar.
For internal use, seeds, dust them dry and take 3 grams, twice daily with water or milk butter.
sour / bitter melon gourd (Momordica charantia)
The fruit and seeds of this plant contain reducing sugar components most active blood. It contains an active substance called charantin. For best therapeutic benefits, juicing four to five bitter melon every morning and consume on an empty stomach. It can take the seed powder, either directly or in the form of a decoction.
Bel (Aegle Marmelos)
Although this plant is famous for its fruit, the leaves have been scientifically proven anti-diabetic. Drinking fresh juice of the leaves daily with pinch of black pepper. This will take care of your body excess sugar.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum Graecum)
The medicinal qualities of fenugreek seeds are described in Ayurvedic literature. In recent studies, it has been reported that the decoction of fenugreek seeds suppresses urinary excretion of sugar and alleviated symptoms of diabetes.
contains trigonelline, and an alkaloid known to reduce levels of blood sugar.
Ayurveda recommends turmeric as an exclusive remedy for diabetes. It is most effective if taken with an equal amount of amla powder .
Neem is an ancient remedy and is easily available anywhere. Its juice or pulp can be taken internally to reduce levels of blood sugar.
Drugs useful for diabetes ayurvedic
- Dhatri Nisha A combination of turmeric powder and Amla powder and has to be taken early in the morning and is especially useful in diabetic eye problems (diabetic retinopathy).
- Triphala – A simple combination of three fruits – chebula , Terminalia bellirica , Emblica officinalis it helps to reduce levels of blood sugar, relieve constipation and provides eye care. It is a very good source of antioxidants.
- Asanadi Kashayam -. Useful in diabetes associated with obesity, nonhealing wounds and diabetic Anthrax
- Chandraprabha Vati -. Useful in diabetes associated with recurrent urinary tract infection and diabetic nephropathy
- Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashaya -. Rich in antioxidants
- Shilajatu vati – useful in diabetes associated with premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, etc.
- Panchanimba churna -. Helps treat diabetes associated with disorders of infection repeated skin
Other medications antidiabetic useful
- Nishakathakadi Kashayam
- Kathakakhadiradi Kashayam
- Varanadi Kashayam
- Varadi Kashayam
- Aragwadhadi Kashayam
- Jeevanthyadi Kashayam
- Nimbamritadi panchatiktakam Kashayam
- Niruryadi Gulika
- Dhanwantaram Ghritam
- Trikantakadi Ghritam
herbs useful in the management of Ayurveda
- Asana – Pterocarpus marsupial Linn
- Nimba -. Azadirachta indica A. Juss
- Bilva – Bael tree -. Marmelos Aegle Corr
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Lodhra -. Symplocos racemosa Roxb
- Jambu – Jamun seeds
- Saptaparna -. Alstonia scholaris R. Br
- Meshashringi – Gymnema sylvestre R. Br
- Kathaka . -. Strychnos potatorum Linn
- Khadira -. Acacia catechu Willd
- Guggulu -. Commiphora (… Hook Ex Stocks) Engl
- Mamajjaka – Enicostemna littorale Linn
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum punjabinum
healthy Diet for diabetics
- Shigru (mallets)
- Haridra (turmeric)
- amalaki (berry goose)
- Yava (barley)
- Godhuma (wheat)
- Mudga (mung)
- Kulattha (gram horse)
- Patola (snake gourd)
- Karavellaka (bitter melon)
- Maricha (pepper)
- Lashuna (garlic)
- Jambu (blue berry)
Along with medications and previous solutions, Ayurveda also recommends regularly yoga, meditation and Pranayama to prevent or treat stress.
also offers massage regular oil to treat muscle and joint pain, regular eye exercises and therapies as treatment Tarpana to prevent and treat retinopathy and foot massage with neem-based oils to prevent and treat wounds and ulcers.