hypolipidaemia or hypo is a condition characterized by abnormally low levels of cholesterol. Although getting low cholesterol is associated with cardiovascular disease, several studies suggest that abnormally low levels of cholesterol can negatively affect our health.
There are two main classifications of hypolipidaemia. They are hypolipidaemia primary and secondary. secondary hypolipidaemia is mostly thanks to some types of medical condition, while main hypolipidaemia is usually due to an inherited condition. In this article, VKool.com show Top 5 causes of low cholesterol levels. The letter contains a list of causes of low cholesterol reliable sources. Keep reading this paper to learn more about these 9 causes of low cholesterol in more detail!
Top 5 causes of low levels of cholesterol that you should know
1 . liver disease
it is important that you know the causes of low cholesterol before treating. Click To Tweet
live disease is one of the main causes of low cholesterol levels. Liver disease is an acute or chronic broad class of conditions that negatively affect your liver health, a principal organ of the management of cholesterol levels in your body. Dysfunction or liver damage makes it a sharp decline or a direct increase in cholesterol levels banking nature of the damage.
hyperthyroidism is also one of the causes of low cholesterol levels. Excess thyroid hormones taken out circulate throughout the body and cause a lot of different difficulties and other conditions. Difficulty concentrating, weight loss, sweating and physical fatigue are often symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
One of the most common and the simplest causes of low cholesterol is malnutrition. Not get enough food in the diet causes many symptoms and different conditions, due to lack of nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Your body needs food to manage and produce cholesterol, so the lack of food can cause a tremendous decrease in their cholesterol levels.
4. malabsorptive conditions
Your body may not be getting enough nutrients, even if the consumption of sufficient amounts and types of food. Malabsorption in the intestines is often attributable to chronic conditions such as celiac disease. Complications often result in abnormally low levels of blood cholesterol. While low levels of cholesterol is usually thought of as a sign of good health as they fall well below normal levels, can cause other effects, especially harmful.
If you want to control cholesterol levels, you should avoid some types of foods as follows:
- Limit-fatcuts rich beef; T-bone, tenderloin, sirloin, top loin, rib eye, skirt steak and brisket. Choose meat labeled “select”, “poor” and “choice.” Avoid the “organ” meats like sweetbreads and liver, which contain as much as cholesterol (375 mg) for lunch three ounces Limit and processed meats like ham, sausages, sausages, cold meats packaged and mortadella; which they are very high in sodium and saturated fat. Avoid goose and duck (lean, leg or skinless breast are low in fat options). Avoid fried in goose fat or duck.
- Limit getting whole milk products such as whole milk and butter, and two percent fat dairy products (such as cheese and yogurt). If you are used to consume whole milk or fat dairy products havingfull, you should try to change to milk and its products one percent and low in fat. Once you feel nice with low fat or one percent, you can try dairy products without fat or skim milk.
- cut back on some foods that have partiallyhydrogenated vegetable oils to reduce trans fat in your diet. You need to check the food labels of some packaged foods for the words “partially hydrogenated oil” or “hydrogenated”. If terms appear as one of the first 5 elements, it would be recommended to limit or avoid those products.
- Limit cakes, cookies, cakes, pies, muffins, bagels When baked at home, you should considerlow fat recipes in order to make more cholesterol desserts use.
- Limit fries and other fried dishes made with saturated fats or partially hydrogenated. You’d better eat baked sweet potato “fries” for a healthier alternative.
- Fast foods, fried foods usually fried chicken tacos, burgers and fries are high in total and saturated fat. When eating out, replace them with the variety grilled or salads civil. Be sure to choose low-fat sauces and dressings. Replacing food with healthier options such as oats, barley, soy, nuts, fruits and vegetables and foods that have been planted sterols is a great way to keep cholesterol levels in the blood under control. Limit your portions when eating out and choose low-fat options forever.
- Saturated fats like butter, bacon dip, palm oil, coconut oil, etc., should be decreased consumption if you are trying to keep your cholesterol levels in the blood. You must replace them with healthier choices such as olive oil, canola oil, etc.
- when you love their muffins, cakes and cookies, but now is the time to pull them and choose healthier options. These sandwiches are literally loaded with saturated fat and hydrogenated, which can spell trouble for cholesterol levels in the blood. Instead, choose low-fat baked products.
- cured and processed meats, especially fatty meats such as corned beef, ribs, pastrami, meat, etc., are a strict no-no for those affected by cardiovascular disorders, or those containing levels blood cholesterol. You should replace high-fat meats with lean meats as is chicken, turkey, fish and lamb. Also, limit meat consumption to no more than two servings a day, with a portion being about the size of a deck of cards.
For more information related to health problems, go to our main Diseases and Conditions . After reading the script of the top 5 causes of low cholesterol levels, hoping that this letter helps you learn more low cholesterol causes to prevent and treat quickly and effectively. If you have any questions, please leave then I will respond as soon as possible. In addition, you can share the experience if you know any other cause of low cholesterol for us.
related to low levels of cholesterol items: