After being attracted by the delicious taste, rich and smooth texture similar to butter consistency papaya, papaya by Christopher Columbus as “the fruit of Angels”. Papaya is popular around the world and be favored by many people.
This tropical fruit is high in vitamins A, C, E, K, and contains antioxidant properties. It also has magnesium, potassium, niacin, protein, fiber, carotene, enzyme called papain and that can provide many health benefits. Not only the fruit pulp, but also the seeds of papaya can bring many health benefits.
papaya contains several components that are excellent for hair and skin. Click to Tweet This is why papaya enzymes are found in a lot of cosmetics, hair and beauty care. In this article, VKool.com presented to you Top 10 health benefits papaya. This article lists the best advantages of this fruit from reliable sources. However, it is only for informational purposes and is not intended to give medical advice. Read this paper to understand more!
Top 10 Benefits for the health of the papaya you should know
1. Hydrate the skin
papaya is rich in water can help keep skin soft, supple and smooth skin. When properly mixed, it can be used to moisturize your skin as an excellent mask.
- To make a homemade mask that first, mix ½ cup ripe papaya to a fine paste.
- Then it gets a little raw honey in it and mix well.
- Now, apply this paste directly to the face and neck.
- should leave it there for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Finally, a soft pat the skin dry towel is used.
- O may include a ripe papaya in the diet. You can enjoy it as normal or mixed with some other moisturizing ingredients such as cucumber and watermelon to make smoothies.
Further information: 23 best homemade facial moisturizer recipes
2. Reduce pimples
This is a great benefit in the list of the top 10 health benefits of papaya you should know is to treat pimples. Papain enzyme in this fruit has cleansing properties that help the skin get rid of clogged pores. This will help prevent pimples. In addition, papaya has the exfoliating effect and therefore the removal of dead skin cells to help unclog pores.
- You can extract juice from some pieces of raw papaya.
- Next, this juice on affected by use of a cotton ball skin is applied.
- You let it sit there for about 10 minutes and then wash off with warm water. Remember to apply this remedy once a day to get rid of pimples quickly.
- you can also rub a piece of raw papaya on the affected skin gently for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
- To prevent pimples and blemishes, it is better that the supply of raw and ripe papaya to your diet.
3 . Treat wrinkles and crow’s feet
you can also use papaya to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles. Papaya contains antioxidant properties that can help alleviate crow’s feet appeared around the outer corners of your eyes and wrinkles around the forehead or mouth.
In addition, the papaya has a high source of vitamin C that can be useful in the fight against free radicals that damage the elastin and collagen in the skin.
- Just rub a piece of raw papaya directly around the eye area for 3 to 5 minutes once a day to get relief from the crow’s feet.
- Here we go on the skin for 10 minutes and rinse with clean water.
- Another option for you is to take a spoonful of ripe papaya pulp and a little olive oil and mix well.
- then applied directly to the affected area and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with water and use a moisturizer.
- Keep repeating this way every day.
Read more: 15 best anti-wrinkle recipes homemade cream
4. Lighten facial unwanted hair
in order to remove the unsightly facial hair, it is possible to use raw papaya. When used regularly, it will provide your skin with the enzyme papain to help weaken the hair follicles on the face and thus preventing regrowth. A ripe papaya also has this enzyme, but contained more raw papaya.
- Just mix ½ cup of raw papaya mixed with a half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Next, this paste is applied directly to the affected area and then let it dry naturally in your face.
- Now, this pasta and rinse with warm water is scraped.
- Keep applying this once a week.
5. Control of dandruff
to cure and control dandruff, let papaya applies. Papaya contains several enzymes that will be beneficial in preventing the accumulation of impurities and oil on the scalp, causing dandruff.
- Now, a raw papaya well mixed to form a thin paste.
- Then add 1/2 cup of yogurt in the batter and mix well.
- After that, this mixture is applied directly to the hair and scalp during the extra shine.
- Let it there for 30 to 45 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Finally wash your hair and keep using this remedy 1 or 2 times a week to get rid of dandruff.
6. Nourish your hair
Papaya is also very beneficial for the hair. This fruit is high in several vitamins, minerals and enzymes that can increase hair strength and growth.
Even can help you to add thickness, brightness, volume control her hair and baldness. Moreover, papaya also has protein , which are capable of reducing split ends.
- If you want to make a hair mask homemade papaya that first, mix 1 cup ripe papaya and 1 cup ripe banana.
- Then mix well with yogurt and 1 tablespoon of coconut or olive oil.
- After that, apply this paste on wet hair and use a shower cap to cover his head for 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- should use this mask hair every week to get healthy hair.
- You can also eat regularly pawpaw or papaya include both ripe and raw in your diet.
7. Heal cracked heels
Cracked heels can lead to scaly or red patches, itching, bleeding, peeling skin cracks and you feel pain. ripe papayas can treat dry and cracked heels, especially thanks to its moisturizing properties.
- Just take 1 cup mashed ripe papaya and then apply it on the freshly cleaned heels.
- let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Then wash gently with warm water and dry.
- After that, a few drops of olive oil are applied. Remember to wear a pair of socks overnight.
- should do it this way every day before bedtime to get soft and smooth heels.
8. Points cast skin
papaya is also useful for clarifying skin blemishes and as the removal of skin tanning by various enzymes in it.
can help treat blackheads, brown spots, acne blemishes, dark knees and elbows. In addition, this fruit will improve your complexion and skin tone.
- You first mix pasta raw papaya (¼ cup) lemon juice (1 tablespoon) and raw honey (½ teaspoon) together.
- After applying this paste on the affected skin.
- You let it dry naturally and wash with water.
- should apply this mask three times a week to get rid of the stains of any kind.
9. Keep the signs of aging bay
papaya is a source of vitamin a, which will be useful to remove dead skin cells and keep skin soft and supple. In addition, it also has alpha hydroxy acids and these acids help dissolve dead skin cells to get rid of the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, vitamins C and E that can rejuvenate the skin and thus give you a younger looking skin.
- Only mixed thoroughly ½ cup ripe papaya.
- Then it is mixed with 1 tablespoon milk and a few drops of raw honey.
- Now the mixture on the neck and face applied.
- You let it sit for about 15 minutes and then wash with clean water.
- should use this mask 1 or 2 times a week.
- Also, eat papaya a day will help delay the signs of aging.
10. Illuminate the skin complexion
Do you know that one of the most effective benefits of papaya it is to lighten your skin complexion? In fact, papaya has natural bleaching properties. In addition, its cleansing properties also help protect the skin of impurities. In addition, vitamin C in papaya protect your skin cells against sun damage.
There are many ways to lighten your skin complexion by the papaya.
- You can take a thin slice of 1 ripe papaya and then rubbed on the neck, face, hands and legs.
- Then it is dried and rinsed with water.
- should apply this 3 or 4 times a week.
- Or you can make a facial package by taking mashed ripe papaya (½ cup) and lemon juice.
- mixing them well and then massage this mixture to the entire face and neck.
- leaves it on the skin for about 30 minutes and rinse with water.
- Continue doing this at least once a week.
- Furthermore, it is possible that the mixture of green papaya (1 cup) with 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt, vitamin E oil, and honey into a paste.
- Then gently massage this paste on the skin.
- leaves it on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes and rinse with water.
alpha hydroxy and enzymes in papaya acids can irritate the skin, especially sensitive skin. Therefore, you must remember to apply a test patch on the inside of your elbow to make sure if it is right for your skin.
Related Links: 23 mask recipes natural home papaya should try
To learn more about the benefits of other ingredients, please go to our home page Health Nutrition . After reading the article of the best health benefits 10 papaya, hoping he can help you find the best benefits of the papaya. However, the article is only for informative purposes; Therefore, you should consult your doctor in order to get advice. If you have any questions, please leave comments and then I’ll answer as soon as possible. And if you know other health benefits of papaya, please leave them below.