There is no doubt that plants, particularly houseplants are highly beneficial because they clean the air and provide oxygen to through the process of photosynthesis. In other words, refresh your home so it is a better place to live. However, some plants are toxic, which means they are a threat to the health of you and your family. This should be of particular interest to those with small children and pets.
This is why you should stay away from these plants, and if you have one at home -. You should throw them away immediately
Here is a list of 10 deadly plants needed to rid your home immediately:
Water Hemlock (Cicuta maculata)
This is the most toxic plant in North America in relation to poison hemlock- a famous plant that killed Socrates. It has large wild flower, very often confused with edible celery and parsnip.
The plant, especially the root is full of deadly cicutoxin-if unlucky eaten causes abdominal cramps, nausea and painful convulsions and even death. Those who survive this toxic suffer from amnesia and lasting tremors.
Belladonna (Atropa belladonna)
According to legend, soldiers of Macbeth Danish invaders poisoned wine with sweet fruit of belladonna. In fact, it is the sweetness of the fruits that often lures children and adults unconscious consume this deadly plant. A native of forest areas or waste in the central and southern Eurasia, belladonna has dull green leaves and shiny black berries about the size of cherries. Nightshade contains atropine and scopolamine in its stems, leaves, berries and roots and causes paralysis in the involuntary muscles of the body, including the heart. Even physical contact with the leaves can cause skin irritation.
White Snakeroot (Ageratina Altissima)
First, you should know that this poisonous plant is native to North America. white snakeroot is a plant with flat tops clusters of small white flowers, which contains a toxic alcohol, called trematol. This herb is responsible for the death of Nancy Hawks, the mother of Abraham Lincoln. Worst of white snakeroot is that you do not have to eat right to be poisoned, Nancy died from drinking milk from a cow that consumes this plant before that. This means that even meat and milk from cattle intoxicated can be fatal if ingested. The most common symptoms of white snakeroot “milk poisoning” include loss of appetite, nausea, weakness, abdominal discomfort, red tongue, abnormal blood acidity, and eventually death. Therefore, all farmers are warned about the toxicity of this deadly plant and they all try to eliminate this dangerous plant their pastures.
castor bean (Ricinus communis)
is an ornamental African castor plant seeds contain a poison called ricin. Castor oil is obtained from plant seeds when processed.
Only one or two natural castor seeds can kill a child, while eight surely kill an adult man – who is as poisonous castor bean is! When ingested, it inhibits protein synthesis within cells and causes symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, convulsions and even death in some cases.
Rosario pea (Abrus precatorius)
This will is also known as jequirity beans. It contains abrin, a ribosome inhibitor protein extremely deadly. You should know that this plant is native to the tropics and is often used in jewelry and rosaries prayer. It’s a little strange that if the seeds are not damaged they are not poisonous, but are somehow scraping, broken, or chewed – which can be fatal. Just three micrograms of abrina are enough to kill an adult, which is less than the amount of poison in a seed, and it is said that many jewelry manufacturers have poisoned themselves and even after death accidental opening his fingers as It is working with seeds. And, like ricin, abrin prevents protein synthesis in cells and can cause organ failure within four days.
Oleander (Nerium oleander)
This plant is known for its amazing pink flowers. Many people know that this plant is very toxic, but still – keep it as a hedge and ornamental flower in her yard. You should know that all parts of oleander are deadly and contain a toxin called oleandrin and nerine. Therefore, if accidentally ingested, oleander can cause vomiting, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, seizures, coma and death, and for some people, even the slightest physical contact with this plant can lead to a rash and irritation. He was surprised when we say that this plant is so poisonous that some people have become ill from eating honey made from bees extract pollen from this plant. However, laurel poisoning is very rare because the plant has a very bitter taste and does not encourage anyone to taste.
snuff (Nicotiana tabacum)
The commercial snuff is most cultivated in the world non-food plant. All parts of the plant, especially in its leaves contain alkaloids nicotine and toxic anabasine, and can be fatal if eaten. Despite its designation as a cardiac poison, nicotine snuff is widely consumed worldwide and is the psychoactive and addictive time. Snuff consumption causes more than 5 million deaths per year, so it is perhaps the deadliest in the world plant.
The spectacular trumpet vine Angel is native to the forests of South America and delivers a dark triad of powerful toxins-atropine, hyoscyamine and scopolamine which disrupts the mind. Unlike other plants on this list, angel trumpet is less dangerous in itself, which as a biological weapon in the hands of humans. In 2007, Angel trumpet was featured in the documentary “Breath of the Devil Colombia” for use by members of the criminal gang that refine scopolamine weed in ethereal looking and used to turn victims into zombies – literally. This “hypnotizing grass” leaves its victims unconscious nature of his actions, but still fully conscious. The documentary contains numerous horror stories of attacks scopolamine, including a mysterious case where a man had thrown scopolamine powder to the face, and quickly emptied his entire apartment in the van thieves. experimenters have seriously injured themselves in their voluntary psychotic state.
Spurge Laurel – related to the bay leaf, which is located on public land and ornamental gardens. It contains very potent biocides that cause irritation and blistering when a plant is cut. But if the berries are consumed causing significant internal bleeding and organ failure and death after several hours.
tribes used this plant as a medicine for seriously ill patients.
Death camas is a toxic plant flowering, native throughout the United States and usually reaches several feet high. The flowers of this plant grow as panicles, a bunch of flowers that can resemble onions (Allium). death camps can also be confused with the edible beds, which is a very important food source for the Northwest Native Americans. All parts of these plants, the leaves from the bulbs contain zygacine, a steroidal toxin that if ingested, resulting in rapid death. If you only eat in smaller quantities of this plant can lead to organ failure and blood disorders, also causing imminent death.
The message top 10 deadly plants must remove from your home immediately !! appeared for the first time in Essential Health Advisor .