Get underlined place in modern society it is very easy for mothers. Working mothers and housewives alike all have a great responsibility, worry, anxiety and stress. With each small life we have come to anticipate and nurture new struggles. Shaming mom are constantly together and judge others. When we support one another, and build each other.
The fact is that we all have bills to pay, and we all have mouths to feed. Sometimes, when things get tough, it is difficult to see the positive side. We must remember that it is normal to feel overwhelmed sometimes, but the way we handle says a lot about our character. I have outlined some tools to use when times get hard to help get through and recenter my mind, body and soul. Sometimes you just have to step back and follow one or all of these tips:
stressed Tips moms:
- Try deep breathing exercises
- Please relaxing
- Take a bath
- call a nanny
- Skip children dad
- If you can, go sit by the ocean and breathe the waves
- Take a walk
- Count to 10
- prioritized a list of the tensions that have. Come up with an action plan for each of them in order of importance. Finally, follow your plan and start crossing things off your list as you finish. This will leave you feeling accomplished
- Do not worry about the little things, or things that can not change, rest easy knowing God has a plan
- hug your children harder, especially if they are part of the tension. You never know when it might be the last time
- Tell a friend, a neighbor, a fellow church or your partner about your concerns
- Asking for help
- accept help
- Do something good for someone less fortunate
is important for us to stay healthy mothers. Part of staying healthy is the management of stress in our lives. For my part, I try to be healthy. I follow these tips when I feel overwhelmed or stressed to keep my mind healthy. When I do, I am able to think clearly and act smarter about what you really need to worry. However, we must not forget that we should have nothing to worry about when we give our fears to God.
What happens when you are stressed? You are easily stressed? Does it act in fear or act out of love?