Remedies for hair loss: you can apply yogurt topically on your hair to get brighter hair and less hair loss.
- Eggs can work as an excellent remedy for hair loss
- Wash your hair less frequently to reduce hair loss.
- Avoid hair treatments if you experience hair loss.
Did you know that hair loss is something directly related to your diet and lifestyle? What you eat and how much you move is something that will be reflected in the quality of your skin and hair. Then, before reading further to know the quick and easy home remedies for hair loss, know that the reason behind hair loss could be a poor lifestyle (apart from underlying diseases such as thyroid and alopecia areata which is known to cause hair loss). You should definitely pay attention to hair care for healthy hair with good volume. Some hair loss remedies can help you with the same. Lifestyle coach Luke Coutinho believes that you should always deal with health conditions at the root cause level, and not at the symptomatic level. Therefore, if hair loss really worries you, know the cause of the cause and work to treat it naturally.
Tips for hair care: here are some home remedies for hair loss that will not fail
1. Dermatologist Dr. Kiran Lohia, reveals in her Instagram stories, that reducing the amount of times you wash your hair with shampoo can be an effective remedy against hair loss. "Shampoo only 1-2 times in a week", he writes in his post. We now know that this can raise concerns about oily hair, especially among those who also have relatively thin hair. To treat unwashed oily hair, you can try applying a little baby powder, corn starch (mixed with cocoa powder if you have darker hair), pass blotting paper along the scalp and roots or dry with A little bit of air
Wash your hair less frequently to reduce hair loss.
Photo credit: iStock
Read also: Health benefits of coconut oil: use this amazing oil to lose weight, improve cholesterol, skin, hair and more
2. If excessive hair loss is bothering you, increase the intake of iron-rich foods. Iron is a micronutrient that helps in the formation of red blood cells, which are responsible for transporting oxygen to cells. It is an important mineral for hair growth. Being deficient in iron can be a reason why you have hair loss. So, it's time for you to eat more than lGreen eafy vegetables, lentils, legumes, pumpkin seeds, quinoa and turkey to increase your iron intake and reduce hair loss naturally.
3. Avoid hair treatments if you have hair loss, recommends Dr. Kiran. As an alternative, Lubricate it well every time you brush your hair with an iron or curling iron. Constant treatments and hair styling can damage the hair, weaken the hair roots and cause hair loss.
4. If you do not grease your hair regularly, then start doing so right now. Try to grease your hair every time before washing your head. Coconut oil can work wonders in terms of improving hair quality and reducing hair loss. Amla oil, almond oil and mustard oil are other popular hair oils that can improve hair growth and reduce natural hair loss. Also, avoid using hair conditioner if you are bathing your head after greasing your hair, even if your hair is greased for 15 minutes.
Coconut oil can work wonders for your hair by reducing hair loss and improving hair quality.
Photo credit: iStock
Also read: Hair care: prepare this hair mask with only two ingredients to combat hair problems
5) Onion juice is undoubtedly the most effective remedy for hair loss that can even increase hair growth. Topical application of raw onion juice can help hair regeneration.
6) Yogurt rich in probiotics is another effective home remedy for hair loss that will not fail. You can topically yogurt in your hair for brighter hair and less hair loss. Or, you may prefer to consume yogurt daily for hair growth. The latter comes with the additional benefit of providing healthy bacteria to your intestine and improving digestion.
7) Eggs are incredibly nutritious and are an excellent home remedy for hair loss. Beat an egg and apply it to the scalp. Leave the homemade mask for about half an hour. It can reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth naturally.
Read also: Hair care routine: get hair without frizz with these simple tips
(Luke Coutinho, holistic lifestyle coach – Integrative Medicine)
(Dr. Kiran Lohiya is a dermatologist at Isya Aesthetics)
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, only provides generic information. In no way substitutes qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.
. (tagsToTranslate) hair care (t) hair loss (t) home remedies (t) hair care tips (t) hair loss tips (t) how to deal with hair loss at home (t ) tips for home hair care (t) hair loss causes (t) hair loss remedies (t) hair loss treatment