algae thrive culinary oil is a new oil that can be used as a substitute for cooking oils more traditional. Here is our review of algae oil culinary thrive.
What is algae oil culinary Thrive?
algae thrive culinary oil is a replacement cooking oil that promises health benefits for the heart.
As you may have guessed from the name, the oil is obtained from algae, which has recently been in the headlines for their health benefits and their conditions for sustainable growth.
Some of the benefits promised to thrive culinary algae oil include high levels of monounsaturated fats (the “good fat”) and low levels of saturated fat (bad fat). The oil also has a high smoke point.
As the manufacturer of thriving culinary explains algae oil, oil is “better for you, better for the planet.”
The oil is made by San Francisco-based Solazyme , which launched the oil in 2015 . The company is known for its algae-based products, which include everything from jet fuel from algae for nutritional supplements algae.
Benefits of thriving culinary algae oil
Thrive promises to be healthier than standard cooking oils – such as olive oil. What types of benefits you can enjoy with Thrive? Here are a few:
– High in monounsaturated fat (good fat): Each serving tablespoon oil algae gives 13 g of monounsaturated fat, which is about the same amount in a whole avocado. In fact, it has 90% monounsaturated fat, compared to 74% in olive oil, 63% canola oil, and 6% in coconut oil.
– low in saturated fat (bad fat): 4% saturated fat Thrive Algae oil contains (0.5 grams per serving) compared with 14% for olive oil, 7% for canola oil and 87% for coconut oil
thrive Algae ingredients oil
This is what the table of ingredients and the list seems to thrive
algae thrive cooking oil
algae thrive oil also advertised as algae thrive culinary oil -. Because the manufacturer clearly wants to know that oil can safely be used for cooking
One of the advantages of using algae oil for cooking it is that it has a high smoke point and is stable over heat.
to thrive smoke point is 485 degrees Fahrenheit, compared to 440 for peanut oil, canola oil to 400, 375 to olive oil, and 320 for corn oil.
As the manufacturer to thrive explains, “this makes a big difference when you are frying, searing, sauteing or frying.”
The Thrive official website lists a number of different recipes here: http://ift.tt/1ncdto4
These recipes are divided into different categories, including chicken , vegetables, Baking, and salad dressing.
How Thrive Made algae oil?
If you’re like many people, then the idea of cooking oil from algae – bacterial growths that arise in the oceans – sounds gross
Fortunately for you, Thrive outlines its manufacturing process and explains exactly how the algae oil is made. Here’s how the manufacturing process of the company:
– Step 1) It starts with algae. It actually thrive found a source of algae that grow naturally then modified to give the “best characteristics of plants to help make an even better oil” algae. That meant the algal oil was higher in monounsaturated fats and low in saturated fats.
– Step 2) The algae are grown in fermenters, similar to those used to make beer, wine, and vitamins. Fermenters algae consume these renewable plant sugars, making oil in a “few days”.
– Step 3) The algae is pressed to release the oil. This is the same pressing method to extract oil and coconut oils seed. Then the oil is refined and bottled. All excess algae can be used for renewable energy and “many other uses,” although Thrive does not explain exactly what it does with its excess algae.
One of the advantages of using algae to produce oil is that it is more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Thriving claims to produce just over 400 liters of cooking oil per acre compared to 250 gallons per acre coconut oil , 150 gallons per acre for olive oil and 50 gallons per acre for the canola oil.
Algae thrive oil prices
Thrive Algae Oil is currently only available in a limited selection of shops around Los Angeles. You can see a selection of those stores here: http://ift.tt/1Ta1Muw
In January 2015, the oil is sold only in places Gelson Market in Los Angeles where you can find in the hall from the kitchen.
Alternatively, you can order online oil at a price of $ 11.99. Thrive The official website is the only place you can buy online oil. Thrivealgae.com
$ 11.99 gets you a bottle of 500 ml (which also sells at $ 11.99 on Gelson markets
Thrive is based in San Francisco the following address:225 Gateway Blvd
S. San Francisco, CA 94080
you can contact the company free phone at (888) 756-9710.
If that place sounds familiar, then you probably already have heard of the company that owns the brand prosper algae oil , Solazyme. Solazyme is a company of oils leading biotechnology renewable and renewable fuels that specializes in the use of algae for all kinds of different purposes.
is prebio thrive a hoax | prebio thrive scam | algae oil high in monounsatured fats | tru vision vs thrive |