This Plants In The Home Can Kill A Child In less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 Minutes!

Many of us love beautiful green plants and they grow up in our homes. However, what many do not know is that there are some plants that actually can have disastrous effects on our health and wellbeing. The situation worsens if children, without realizing the danger, contact some of these plants.

Namely, this is advice from a father who is attractive to be cautious around these poisonous plants after experiencing a great loss.

This Plant In The Home Can Kill A Child In less

“I recently lost my angel 3 years, mistakenly sheet of this poisonous plant swallowed. His tongue swelled up and carried her to death. This poisonous plant snatched my daughter so I am warning everyone not keep this and similar plants that have the same characteristics poisonous at home, because it can cost a life of your loved one. ”

“Dieffenbachia” is a very beautiful plant, which is often found in homes and offices. Its beauty is in addition to any environment, and the natural vegetation is a wonderful show. However, it also has extremely detrimental effects. With children and pets, contact with dieffenbachia can cause a number of unpleasant symptoms. Including severe numbness, oral irritation, excessive drooling, and localized inflammation. In the rare situation that symptoms can lead to death.

Accordingly, you should not keep this plant at home and care should be taken if exposed in their natural environment.

Dieffenbachia can have such a strong effect on some people, even if small amounts are consumed. It can cause death in children under 1 minute, while the elderly may die within 15 minutes. Even touch it with your hand and rub your eyes with hands them can lead to permanent blindness.

However, it is well if you do not want him out of their home environment. But always keep it protected away from children and pets and this prevent its negative effects.


Add a Comment

==[Click 2x to Close X]==
Most Popular Today!

Sorry. No data so far.