Wrinkles are fine lines that appear on the face with age. They usually appear along the outer corner of the eye and are the first signs of skin ageing.There many natural ways to minimize these fine lines, but one of the best methods for wrinkles around the eyes is the use of olive oil.
Olive oil has gained popularity among women taking care of the skin on your face. It became the best and simplest product against wrinkles around the eyes.
has many benefits for the skin and some of them are:
- extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants that help fight free radicals and prevent wrinkles.
- Regular massage olive oil keeps the skin hydrated and elastic property restores natural skin.
- The essential vitamins in olive oil nourishes the skin from the inside of a younger looking skin.
- Olive oil moisturizes the skin without clogging the pores.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamin A and E that nourishes the skin and prevents skin damage.
This is how you can make and use olive oil for wrinkles around the eyes:
- 50 ml of olive oil
- Vitamin E capsules 4-5 (buy at the nearest pharmacy)
Preparation and Application:
1.Add 4-5 capsules of vitamin E in 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil to mix well.
2. Apply the mixture to your face and leave for 5-10 minutes.
3.Moisten fingers with water and massage the facial skin gently for 10 minutes with gentle movements.
4.You do not have to wash, just remove gently with a paper towel.
You’ll notice the results after few treatments, and get a beautiful and healthy skin without wrinkles!
(visited 710 times 710 visits today)