We’ve all heard the saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” And we know that apples are good for us. But do not be surprised when you hear that bananas can be just as good or even better than apples to your overall health. If we compare the two fruits that we can see that the banana contains three times more phosphorus, protein four times, five times more vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. And why are so notorious bananas when it comes to diet control and weight? A banana contains about 100 calories and 17.5 grams of carbohydrates, but contains no sodium, cholesterol or fat, so this makes them a perfect snack before exercise. And if you stay within the limits of their daily calorie intake, you can eat bananas, have no weight, and take advantage of all the health benefits.
Why is eating 3 bananas a day so important? Well, after extensive research, it has concluded that 3 bananas a day can give us energy for a vigorous workout 90 minutes, and most importantly containing 1500 mg of potassium, which has a lot of benefits our health. And since we all love to eat bananas here are 7 benefits to the most important health we can use to justify our love for this delicious fruit:
- They control blood pressure – as already mentioned bananas have extremely low levels of sodium, but are rich in potassium. This means that eating three bananas a day can help control blood pressure and improve the condition of your home. They can also prevent the formation of blood cloths, reducing your chances of a career significantly.
- They fight depression – A recent survey conducted in people struggling with depression, revealed that many of them are much happier after eating a banana they felt. It may seem unlikely, but it is a known fact that bananas are rich in a protein called tryptophan, which after entering our body converts into serotonin. When we feel happy, relaxed and when we feel good in general is due to high levels of serotonin in our body.
- help with PMS – Next time, when it comes into action PMS not reaching for pills immediately, try eating a banana and see how you feel. It is rich in vitamin B6, which soothes nerves and makes you feel better immediately.
- regulating bowel movements – Bananas are rich in fiber that are essential when it comes to regular bowel movement. So instead of pumping themselves with laxatives when you are having difficulties in this area, peel a banana and wait for nature to do the trick.
- They give you energy – Since they are full of vitamins and minerals and carbohydrates low glycemic index are a great source of energy. Instead of eating a protein bar try to make a banana before exercise, which will continue with energy and with potassium, free also cramps.
- relieve heartburn – Only one banana a day can help with heartburn because it has natural antacid properties. If you suffer from heartburn are bananas in your diet, which may well be the end of their suffering.
- They help fight anemia – Maybe you did not know, but bananas are rich in iron that is very beneficial for people with anemia. Individuals with anemia have fewer red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood, so that iron banana can stimulate the production of hemoglobin of the red blood cells’ and relieve the condition.