Gelatin collagen is basically cooked. There collagen in bones, skin and connective tissues of many animals as well as humans.
As collagen nearly a third of all proteins in the human body, which is responsible for everything from how many wrinkles we have or do not have joint stiffness after sitting too long.
By ingestion of gelatin, however, we give our bodies new steps with which to build more collagen.
gelatin contains 18 amino acids. Many of these amino acids are “essential”, meaning it can not be produced by the body and must be acquired as part of our diet.
Because of its ability to coat and cure the stomach, some experts suggest the addition of gelatin to the diet to help alleviate food and other allergies.
Other health benefits to gelatin:
– Compatible with skin, hair and nail growth
– Good for the joints and can help recover the joints
– can help tighten loose skin
– can improve digestion and that naturally binds to water and It helps move food more easily through the digestive tract
– rumored to help improve cellulite
– Great source of collagen in the diet
– Great source of protein