What is gelatin
Before starting this article, I would like to ask you a simple question – do you know what gelatin is? This is what you need to know – gelatin consists largely of glycine and proline amino acids, which many people do not consume in adequate amounts, as found in the bones, fibrous tissues and organs of animals and as population, Do not consume these pieces as much as before.
These amino acids not only for proper growth of skin, hair and nails, but for optimal immune function and weight regulation!
glycine, which represents about a third of the amino acids of gelatin powder is an anti-inflammatory product and is finding evidence that can help speed wound healing.
glycine in gelatin can also help improve the ease and quality of sleep.
THE million dollar question – why DAN JELLO for sick people in hospitals:
Here is the answer – gelatin It is considered a “clear liquid”. Like the broth, juice, water, tea … it is one of the easiest for your body to digest food, so that hospitals use a lot of people who are recovering from whatever because their stomachs do not they can handle any rich thing. Icky stomachs need to get the calories in a way that does not cause distress to a sick person … and Jello has sugar, so it has no calories.
Apart from the reasons of common liquid diet. Jello is easy enough to get through your system. If you are trying to improve, to have something easy to digest it is good for you. Especially if you’re in a gelatin and liquid only diet. Another reason is that make much of it every day for all those liquid diet only give everyone as both have left over.
Gelatin may also improve intestinal integrity and digestive resistance by enhancing gastric acid secretion and restoring a healthy mucosa lining of the stomach; The low stomach acid and impaired intestinal barrier are two common digestive problems in modern society.
Gelatin also absorbs water and helps maintain the liquid in the digestive tract, promoting good intestinal transit and normal bowel movements.
JELLY – Health Benefits
- Gelatin is loaded with protein – . 6 grams of protein per tablespoon, which is a great way to add more protein to your diet
- gelatin improves digestion – gelatin binds naturally to water and helps move food through . the digestive tract more easily
- gelatine can help cure allergies and food intolerances -. If the gelatin to your diet is added, you can cure the lining of the stomach and digestive tract
- Gelatin is good for bone and joint health – as we said, that contains a . lot of important amino acids to help prevent weakness and degeneration of the cartilage in the joints
- gelatine helps release toxins from the body – glycine, an amino acid in gelatin, helps the liver to effectively eliminate toxins from our system
- gelatin gives a better hair, nails and teeth -. it contains keratin, which is a very strong protein which is found in hair, nails, teeth and skin
- Improves skin elasticity . – first, you should know that gelatin is cooked essentially collagen . Consumption will help improve the appearance of your skin much more effective then Hardware To- absorb collagen facial creams.
- The gelatin can improve sleep quality – A recent study has found that people not only sleep better when the amino acid glycine is consumed, report daytime sleepiness less and better cognitive function
- gelatine can help with weight loss -. Experts say itincreases the production of human growth hormone and improve metabolism
delicious homemade Jelly – RECIPE
You need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 cup grape juice or fresh strawberries.
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of green tea
- honey or stevia
This is what you have to do – first, you need to cook green tea, and add some honey and stevia
then you should add the gelatin unflavored, and mixed until dissolved!
remove from heat, and let stand until cool enough!
After that, you should add the orange and grape juice and mix well.
Now, it is necessary to pour this mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours!
That’s it! enjoy delicious homemade jam. We really hope you find this article and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thank you and take care!