Do you know what is the jelly?
consists mainly of glycine and proline, amino acids that are essential not only for healthy skin, hair and nails, but for the correct operation of your system and regulation of the immune weight.
glycine, the active compound in gelatin powder has potent anti-inflammatory and according to a study properties, can be very beneficial to accelerate the healing process of wounds. Furthermore, it has shown that it can improve the quality of your sleep.
Why give gelatin sick people in hospitals?
Well, the answer is that it is considered a “clear liquid” such as water, tea, juice, broth, etc. Hospitals use because the stomachs of people who are recovering can not handle any rich thing, and gelatin is one of the easiest for your body to digest food.
Icky stomachs need calorie intake in a way that does not cause a sick person relief. Jello and is a great way to intake of calories needed, as it has high sugar content. In addition, gelatin is easy to digest and has something easy to digest is essential if you are in the recovery process.
Gelatin improve gastric acid secretion and restore a healthy mucosa lining the stomach, thereby improving intestinal integrity and digestive resistance. Today, alteration of the intestinal barrier and low heartburn are the two most common digestive problems.
Gelatin has the ability to maintain the liquid in the digestive tract, absorbs water, and promote healthy bowel movements and good intestinal transit.
Health Benefits gelatin
- Gelatin is full of proteins ; containing 6 grams in 1 tbsp. It’s a great way to add more protein to your diet.
- can help healing food allergies and intolerances – You can heal the lining of the stomach and digestive tract by adding gelatin to your diet.
- The gelatin can improve the health of bones and joints due to its high content of amino acids having the ability to preventing weakness and degeneration of cartilage in joints .
- Gelatine can improve digestion due to the fact that you can join naturally water and helps move food through the digestive tract more ease.
- Gelatine can help your body eliminate toxins – glycine in gelatin helps the liver effectively remove toxins from our system
- gelatin contains keratin, which can improve the condition of your hair, teeth and nails .
- As we said before, glycine has potent anti-inflammatory properties , so that gelatin is very effective in accelerating the healing process of wounds.
- Gelatin can help lose weight and increase your metabolism . Experts say it can also increase the production of human growth hormone.
- can improve skin elasticity. gelatin consumption will improve the appearance of your skin due to the fact that gelatin collagen essentially cooked.
- Gelatin has the ability to improve the quality of your sleep . According to a recent study, the amino acid glycine not only improve your sleep, but will improve your cognitive function.
delicious homemade jelly – Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of green tea
- 1 cup grape juice or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- honey or stevia
initially, you need to cook green tea and add some stevia and honey. Then add the gelatin and mix until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
Then add the orange and grape juice and be sure to mix well. The resulting mixture was poured into a bowl and put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
Its delicious jelly is ready! Enjoy!