Many of us are using a wide range of perfumes, soaps, detergents, bleaches, softening agents, scouring pads, polishes and specialized cleaners for bathrooms, glass, drains and ovens to keep our homes with gas and sweet-smelling.
However, while chemicals in cleaning products foam, bleach and disinfect to shining our toilet and free of germs, many of them also they contribute to indoor air pollution, are poisonous if swallowed and can be harmful if inhaled or touched.
components with high acute toxicity include chlorine and ammonia, producing fumes that are highly irritating to the eyes, nose, throat and lungs, and should not be used by people with asthma or lung problems or heart.
BATH BOMBS DIY clean, disinfect and deodorize
These pumps allow you to deodorize toilet and flush the toilet at the same time.
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup of baking soda
- water in a spray bottle
- ½ cup borax or corn starch
- 25 drops of essential oils (lemon or essential oil orange)
1. Place all ingredients (except essential oil) in the zip-top bag and shake gallon size to combine the ingredients.
2. Open the bag, spray 2-3 times with water. Close the bag and knead. Repeat this step a few times.
3. You know you’re ready as soon as the bag is squeezed and the mixture is kept grouped inside the bag when released. It should be more or less the consistency of piecrust (If the bag is inflated, simply let the air out).
4. Then add 25 drops of essential oils and mix well.
5. Pack into molds. Allow to dry for a day or two and then unmold. They are fragile at first but hardens considerably in the coming days. Place them somewhere high up to finish drying for a day or two.
6. Store in a glass jar with a tight lid
Drop a bomb in the toilet and wait until the fizz stops. You can use a hand brush to clean anything else, then rinse.
(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)