According to the US dairy industry, milk chocolate is paying important role when it comes to a child’s diet. And for all parents believe in it, millions of dollars are invested. But if you want to know the profit that is made from flavored milk a year, you should realize why the dairy industry wants to convince all parents out there. We are talking here about $ 2.5 billion a year.
Everyone should know that chocolate milk actually comes from cows that have been treated with growth hormones and that non-organic milk contains rgBH (synthetic growth hormone is increasing milk production in a cow ).
And no matter what the dairy industry tells about milk chocolate (the healthy and good it is for you and your child) is not true, because chocolate milk is dangerous for your child and even for you.
Here are some reasons why you should not give chocolate milk to his son:
- First, milk chocolate is loaded with sugar. 30 grams of sugar are only a small carton of chocolate milk (more than a can of soda). Excessive amounts of sugar in the body can cause heart disease, metabolic syndrome and even cancer. And sugar can cause insulin resistance and that will ultimately end with diabetes.
- calcium is exhausted which means it does not build strong bones. The nutrition director for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington called Amy Lanou says most cases of osteoporosis are in countries where people consume too much milk and have a high calcium intake in their diets and that the link between bone health and calcium really is not proven.
- What can be the cause of liver damage and promoting obesity is the high fructose corn syrup and guess where is contained syrup fructose corn? Yes, in milk chocolate.
- artificial flavors are made of many hazardous chemicals. And worst of this is that in many packages you can read about some of them, such as hydrolyzed vegetable protein or monosodium glutamate.
- Chocolate milk contains casein – milk protein. That milk protein may be the reason for the immune system irritated can make allergy symptoms worse. Many people, even those who are not allergic to milk may find that the symptoms are related to sinus conditions, chronic bronchitis, eczema, asthma and ear infections are disappearing or decreasing when milk and dairy products are eliminated of consumption.
- What can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcers, lesions and in some cases colon cancer is food grade carrageenan. This was shown in many studies of laboratory animals were tested for this purpose. American Diabetes Association did a study in which they tested the relationship between insulin resistance and glucose intolerance, and consumption of food grade carrageenan.
The This drink destroys the child’s teeth and liver damage. Do you give your children is? appeared for the first time in HealthyWorldHouse .