There are certain activities that should be avoided when you are pregnant because a woman not only has to do with his security, but also young people growing inside her.
Here are some things more activities that should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Avoid being around people who smoke and avoid smoking itself.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, as this may cause birth defects.
- Avoid drug use, can cause nerve problems and physical deformities in the growing fetus.
- Avoid excessive caffeine intake, as this could lead to diabetes getting baby.
- Avoid ice-skiing or water skiing could be his favorite sport because it puts you at risk of falling down.
- Avoid pressurizing water sports like “dive” as this could create bubbles in blood flow and blood pressure may rise very high and you and the child bad effect.
- Avoid running strong and running, as it may create pressure on joints.
- Avoid hot tubs and saunas:
- is said to increase the temperature of your body strength increases the chances of birth defects.
- For the same reason jacuzzis and saunas must be avoided ayurvedic treatments should also be avoided, especially acts of body massage that the body is heated.
- Avoid adventure sports like rock climbing, bungee jumping, hiking, etc as these are blunt and require much effort.
- Avoid strenuous exercise. Joining a gym is not a bad idea, so you do not go for exercises that are strenuous
- Avoid yoga poses that may not be appropriate for you. Take the advice of people who you think you are able to tell you what to do and what not.
- Swimming can be a good way to keep cool in summer and even in shape. But be careful that water is hygienic and care slippery floor in the locker room.
- Avoid raw foods like cooking food kills germs that spread infections. Seafood such as oysters, shellfish, mussels, etc. They should be cooked and then consumed.
- Avoid contact with reptiles: Try not to come into contact with reptiles. Turtles, snakes, lizards, etc., the virus through them spreads across their faces.
- Avoid supplements of vitamin A. In general, have a tendency to cause birth defects.
- Avoid contact with x-rays. They are quite small, but cause immense damage in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Avoid strong chemicals such as pesticides.
Here are some precautions that pregnant women Things that should be avoided during pregnancy must be strictly followed.