You can treat your infection and get rid of ear wax buildup in the ear with a simple home remedy.
This remedy consists of two ingredients easy to obtain.
What are the two ingredients?
The two components are – white vinegar and alcohol use
[ Preparation of the recipe:
- Mix an equal measure of white vinegar and alcohol in a small bowl.
- You can start with small amounts of these ingredients as a teaspoon of each to evaluate its effects on you.
- Overtime that may increase the amounts of ingredients combined surpluses and even store for future use.
- Use a clean dropper to pour the solution into one ear at a time.
- Ensure that the solution remains in the ear for a minute, you can tilt the head to prevent spilling.
- After a minute allow the solution to drain by tilting the head over the toilet sink.
- do the same for the other ear.
If you are in a dry environment should not use this solution because according to an audiologist – Dr. Robert L. Martin alcohol makes the skin to dry and crack. It is therefore recommended for use in a humid environment.
The doctor recommends that if you have been exposed to some moisture, for example, after swimming, then you should use this solution twice a day for four days. He further stated that if a person is exposed to extreme moisture then that person should use the solution twice a week with a duration of seven months.
Ear infection can be caused by
- prolonged periods of exposure to moisture
- high humidity
- If the outside temperature is higher than normal
- swimmers or people who leave the water in your ears for a long time are prone to ear infection.
Prevention is better than cure:
it is always better to prevent an ear infection rather than cure one. So you can do this by ensuring clean and dry the water in the ears after a bath or shower, you can do so using a cotton swab.
What are the symptoms of ear infection?
- Tenderness feel
- An ear fullness
- a feeling of fluid in the ear
- hearing loss
symptoms of ear wax
When cleaning the ears may will push your ear wax in the ears and more accumulation can be uncomfortable.
Here are some of the symptoms;
- clogged ear sensation
- difficulty hearing
- ringing in the ears
How to maintain healthy ears
- Avoid washing the ducts external ear, ears have a natural ability to clean themselves.
- Check with your audiologist or otolaryngologist once you notice the symptoms listed above.
- If you are a swimmer using earplugs that will leave your dry ear canal so you can prevent ear infection.