About 30 years, the industry introduced microwave and since then have become a staple in every kitchen. They are very popular because of its simplicity and conveniance. Microwave help in the situation where not enough time, so you can defrost, heat and cook food in just a few minutes.
You probably have heared that microwaves are not the safest and healthiest way to cook and it’s all because consume food of their nutrients and leave it with low nutritional value.
The microwave food electromagnetic nature change because inoze atoms in the food. This interferes with the way atoms interact with other atoms and molecules that surround them. For information purposes only, X-rays, gamma radiation, and nuclear medicine (CT scan, barium swallows, and mammograms) are all types of ionizing radiation. As can be seen, food cooked in a microwave oven is an object of high frequency waves heat, which are possibly harmful to health.
How do microwave ovens work heat / cook food out?
Microwave atoms strength to reverse polarity using alternating currents resulting in friction stirring water molecules within food and making the food to be heated.
How are dangerous microwave ovens?
Experts say there 2450000000 hertz within a microwave oven, which is fine until the seal on the door microwave gets old and starts to drip. Due to the fact that often harmful to the human body is 10 hertz, you should never be in front of a microwave oven operating.
How does the microwave harm our bodies?
- is because of cataracts.
- weakens the immune system.
- that compromises the body’s immune response to bacteria and viruses.
- It can lead to more serious illnesses.
- can also cause birth defects.
- This leads to the onset of cancer.
What makes the microwave to make our food?
- molecular and chemical bonds are broken.
- degrades and depletes food of their nutrients.
- Microwave creates dangerous radioactive compounds because of its radiation destroys and deforms food molecules.
- heated milk loses 96% of its antibodies.
- infant formulas microwaves have an altered structure. – Components are transformed into amino acids, creating immune disorders
A 1992 study examined participants effects in the study experienced after consuming vegetables in the microwave. These include:
- fall in the white blood cells
- Increased leukocytes pointing poisoning and cell damage
- rapid increase in levels cholesterol
- hemoglobin that leads to fall-like conditions anemic
IMPORTANT: Even when the microwave is perfectly sealed, exposure to harmful levels of electromagnetic fields is still possible. This type of radiation is also used for X-ray machines and passing through the human body causing serious health problems. According to the EPA, limited exposure to EMF radiation that allowed a person to be exposed is 0.5-2.5mG. It is why you should be cautious when the microwave is working because if you stand 4 inches of your microwave, you will be exposed to 100-500 mg. But standing 3 feet away will reduce exposure to 1 -. 25mg
Although microwaves are a simple and convenient way to prepare quick meals, which can come with a toll. So, next time the food is put in the microwave, ask yourself if it’s worth your health and your family.
The All these diseases microwave ovens caused, and is likely to we have ignored! appeared for the first time in healthy lifestyles 365 .