We all love the microwave. It is a great choice, simple and convenient cooking for everyone. The microwave oven has been popular in the US for more than 30 years, virtually the transformation of society and the way we see food. And here comes the big question: are the microwave to cook healthier option? And the answer is – no, as there are much better options available to ensure nutrients will remain in their food
A microwave oven is a form of non-ionizing radiation. As a matter of contrast, ionizing radiation changes the electromagnetic nature of the atoms or ionize them. This alters the way they interact with other atoms and molecules around it. X, gamma radiation and nuclear medicine rays (CT scans, barium swallows, and mammograms) are types of ionizing radiation. Their food is disintegrated by high frequency waves heat, and some people argue that this radiation can be harmful to your health.
In this article we will discuss the 5 most common diseases, caused by microwave ovens.
- Insomnia – You should know that the impacts of this device and cause damage to the brain
- The loss of nutrients – we all know that when microwave ovens, plants are used to all the flavors of the food
- fatigue – microwave ovens can cause fatigue and obesity as well
- cancer – radiation microwave ovens accumulates in the human body and can cause cancer
- is deleted antioxidants – microwave ovens destroy the antioxidant compounds in foods, which usually translates into an increased risk of heart attacks and cholesterol
This means that you should be more careful and avoid using these harmful devices. You should always opt for much safer and better option.
Source = http: //www.yourhealthadvicer.com/