Also known as siniguelas or lomboy, duhat provide several advantages by consumers.
Its juice can be made into wine, and can be used in the manufacture of red wine or “sweet red” while its fruit, some studies say, is a good source calcium and iron source reasonable.
Read about the health benefits and uses of duhat before going under the tree:
1. Analyses of the fruit They show that it is a good source of calcium and reasonable source of iron.
2. Bark contains 19 percent tannin and garlic 1.67 percent acid.
tannin may be useful in protecting kidney. It also has antiviral, antibacterial and antiparasitic effects properties.
3. It is fruit and seed was recently suggested in reducing blood sugar of diabetic individuals.
4. A boiled bark is a cure for dysentery, diarrhea, enema and ulcers. It can also be used as a gargle.
5. leaf extract is an effective poultice -. a medical dressing consisting of a smooth heated dough or clay extending over a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation
Just keep in mind that when eat this fruit, it will make your teeth, gums and tongue dirty -. a mixture of violet and blue stain