Gout is a problem that people have with digestion problems. This is because uric acid causes small arthritis and foot bones together too. Other types include surefooted and stiffness, swelling and pain.
Poor waste disposal is that is uric acid in the joints and this can be the beginning of the drop.
is called hyperuricemia when we have excess uric acid in the blood system. However, this does not mean that you should have gout if you have this problem.
If the kidneys do not deal with uric acid properly, formations appear in the joints and infect those areas. Do not worry, there are cures, natural also for the removal of these uric crystals.
How the crystals are removed?
First, change the habits of life. Having a healthy diet. Eat raw and fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, grains. Saturated fats and sugars. No alcohol too!
Lots of water throughout the day. That will clean the toxins more easily.
These below are the best natural remedies for gout:
- Baking soda and mix 1 teaspoon soda and water. Drink up.
- Lemon juice zumo- this stops those formations and take a full glass of water with lemon juice in it. Drinking before breakfast.
- juice it vinegar, alkaline balance, because it has the malic acid. Malic acid attacks uric acid. Drink a glass of water, 200 ml and add 1 tablespoon vinegar. Drink before lunch and again before dinner.
- Curcuma- great spice with great taste and is healthy as it is turmeric. The headquarters kidneys and kills the infection.
- Pineapple fruit bromelain and is full of killer of pain. It also eliminates the infection.
- Flaxseed- this seed reduces much uric acid.
Source and image source: healthyfoodresources.com