Do you know what Goya think? Or should we say bitter melon? Finish reading this article and learn more about their benefits.
Goya is a plant native to tropical countries. His firm and bumpy surface covers meat that tastes a mixture of cucumber and melon ripened under. Goya also used in Japan. This vegetable can have a bitter taste at first, but once you get used to this taste that will address a new addiction.
Goya likes the hot and humid climate, and usually grows in South America and Asia. Bitter melon is also used as a folk remedy in China, India, Southeast Asia and parts of the US .. His season begins in July and ends in November. According to experts, Goya is full of folic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B. It is packed with flavonoids, molecules with strong antioxidant power.
Dr. Frank M. D. Shallenberger first discovered the great effects of bitter melon. He specializes in alternative medicine treatments and anti-aging Nevada Center of Alternative and Anti-Aging Medicine. The doctor suggests that patients use natural remedies to treat their condition. According to him, Goya inhibits cancer growth. Studies have shown that a solution of 5% of bitter melon juice can destroy pancreatic cancer cells.
We also found that cell lines Goya destroys cancer 90 98%. The benefits of this plant were studied at the University of Colorado. The results showed that pancreatic tumors reduced by 64%. This shows that the research conducted by Dr. Shallenberger only confirmed the power of bitter melon. It can also be used in treating skin infections, symptoms of diabetes, asthma, stomach problems and high blood pressure.
- Skin infections
- Stomach issues
- Symptoms of diabetes
taken regularly to enjoy the following benefits:
- Goya detoxifies the liver, relieves pain induced by gout and improves blood circulation
- Goya juice increases immunity and prevents infections
- food peristalsis is stimulated, and improves digestion
- Bitter melon is full of polypeptide-P, an insulin plant phytonutrients and reducing blood sugar. Charantin contains a hypoglycemic agent. Charantin stimulates glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis in the liver tissue, muscle and adipose tissue. These compounds reduce the level of blood sugar and helps in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Use Goya to deal with the hangover. It increases metabolism, nourishes and cleanses the liver after having a few more drinks.
- Medical experts agree that Goya juice relieves psoriasis and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Goya improve vision and relieves vision problems due to its abundance of beta-carotene.
- Bitter melon is an excellent source of folic acid reduces neural tube defects in newborns. Goya used more often to increase endurance and energy level.
- sweet Goya is abundant in vitamin C. A serving of 100 g of crude Goya provides 84 mg or 140% of the RDI. Vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant that prevents damage from free radicals.
- Bitter melon contains B vitamins such as niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and minerals like iron, zinc, potassium, manganese and magnesium.