Keep an eye out for the first signs of health problems is important, but there are also things you can do to protect yourself now and in the future.
- Eat a balanced diet that includes all food groups, and see the size of the portions.
- Try for 30 minutes. exercise or more a day.
- Protect your bones by eating three servings of low-fat dairy products every day and performing exercises weight bearing, such as running, walking, aerobics or dancing at least three times a week.
- Get regular health screenings.
- Take time for yourself. Experts say 30 minutes a day is ideal. Let it be a time when you do something just for you, like reading, take bath, work in the garden, chatting online with friends, it relives stress will add years to your life and life to your years.