Varicose veins can be an embarrassment to the sick who usually try to hide with wearing pants or long skirts.
Varicose veins are a inflammation of the veins weakened but what causes varicose veins can be both internal and external in nature.
While the cause of varicose veins is different from person to person, it is estimated that 1 in 5 women in the United States suffer from a form of veins varicose or another at some point in their lives.
Varicose veins not limited to occur, but it takes time to feed the point where it appears very prominent.
An external factor which is believed to aggravate the prominence of varicose veins is -. Pie regularly for long hours in a day
Other factors include:
- Sitting for long
- using uncomfortable, such footwear like high heels
- the nutritional deficiency as a deficiency in vitamin C, which can prevent the veins to weaken
- weakened veins can also be caused be fatty acids and sugar that cause inflammation and subsequently weakened veins that is the main reason behind varicose veins.
However, there is a natural solution to the problem of varicose veins and this is what is needed to prepare this natural remedy;
- organic carrot – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- gel aloe vera – 3 tablespoons
- apple cider vinegar (ACV) – 1/2 cup
- Incorporate all ingredients in a blender and achieve a homogeneous mixture.
- topically apply the mixture to varicose veins then use a bandage if necessary.
- Use warm water to rinse the affected part of the leg after half an hour.
- You should try to lift your leg in the allotted time after applying the mixture.
- Try this procedure every day if necessary.
The importance of natural ingredients for this remedy:
These are rich in antioxidants and vitamin A, which is antioxidants are used in a lot of skin care products.
apple cider vinegar (ACV)
This will help to prevent the occurrence of blood clots in the veins, as it acts as a potent anticoagulant or blood thinner, if you want.
Aloe Vera Gel
This has excellent properties anti-inflammatory and is very effective in reducing inflammation.