We are in full swing when it comes to the mosquito season in Casper. For my part, I'm not a fan of how many times I've been bitten this year already! It stings me and I feel that nothing I do is make this problem go away. As in the case, I had the same bite marks for almost two weeks.
Like most people, I ran the Internet to find the best ways to deal with these annoying bites and I have the best results that have really been proven by theirs. Except for # 4 and # 3. I sincerely hope that they will help you if you are in the same situation.
1. If the itching is reaching a point that you can not stand, I have found that taking an ice cube and rubbing it over the area works pretty well for a while.
2. Of course, calamine lotion works wonders on your bites.
3. I'm not a big fan of this next one, but honey does work with mosquito bites. I do not like being sticky, and knowing how I am, I would forget that I was there and end up covering all my belongings with honey. Or falling asleep with that on and waking up in a difficult situation. (See what I did there?)
4. I do not recommend it at all. I REPEAT, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS! A home remedy is to heat a spoon and place it on the sting. I'm not sure how good this would be, besides being distracted and worrying more about your new burn.
5. The last thing on the list is to let some toothpaste dry in the bite. It can reduce swelling and is one of the fastest methods to make them disappear.
Surely he was not joking about those bites. This is just one of them that I've been dealing with for two weeks.
. (tagsToTranslate) mosquitoes (t) bites (t) summer (t) wyoming (t) home remedy