In medicine traditional Chinese is believed that each organ has its point higher energy and lower energy.
This 24-hour cycle is believed to help you know when to exercise, eat, have sex, rest and sleep. It also acts as a way to communicate with a particular organ or (energy channel) meridian of the body.
He consisted of 12 meridians that are separated into two main groups, one is the yin and the other is the yang and each of these meridians belongs to every major organ in the human body:
There is a meridian to the heart area, heart, lungs, large intestine, small intestine, stomach, bladder, kidney, gallbladder, liver, duodenum and the last is the spleen meridian.
Why two groups?
The first is for bodies collect, hold or process substances and energy, and therefore, the lungs, the heart area, heart, kidney, liver and spleen form the group Yin.
The second group called meridians yang or have a task of the exchange and excrete substances and energy. Those who have no place in the first group belong to the second.
meridians work throughout the span of 24 hours, divided into two 12-hour intervals, according to Chinese medicine and the law of rules of rhythm. When a meridian hits its low, there are opposite meridian which has its highest point.
Chinese medicine practitioners use this watch to help them determine the body responsible for the disease. For example, if you find yourself waking up between the hours of 3-5am every morning, you may have pain or underlying sadness or is bothering you may have a condition in the lung area.
- 05 a.m.-07 a.m. is the time of the large intestine so it is a perfect place to have a bowel movement and remove toxins from the previous day’s time. It is believed that combing helps clean energy of the mind. At this time, the emotions of defensiveness or feelings of being trapped could be evoked.
- 7-9am when the stomach is so important to eat the most important meal of the day here to optimize digestion and absorption. hot dishes that are high in nutrition are better in the morning
- 11.09 is the time of the pancreas and spleen, where release enzymes to help digest food and release energy for the next day. This is ideal for exercising and working time. Make your most demanding tasks day at this time. Emotions such as low self-esteem can be felt at this time.
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. is the time to work heart to pump nutrients around the body to help provide energy and nutrition. This is also a good time to eat and it is recommended to have a light, cooked food. Having a nap time or a cup of tea it is also recommended during this time. Feelings of joy or extreme sadness can also be experienced at this time.
- 1-3pm is the time of the small intestine when food is eaten before complete its digestion and assimilation. This is also a good time to go about daily tasks or exercise. Sometimes, thoughts or feelings of abandonment My arise unconsciously vulnerable at this time.
- 3-5pm is the time of bladder when metabolic wastes move in the filtration system of the kidneys. This is the ideal place to study or work full time challenging brain. another cup of tea as drink plenty of water to help detoxification processes help is advised. Feeling irritated or timid can also occur at this time.
- 5-7 pm is when the kidneys when the blood and work of the kidneys filtered to maintain proper chemical balance. This is the perfect time for dinner and to activate the movement either on foot, with a massage or stretching. subconscious thoughts of fear or terror may also be active at this time.
- is 7-9pm circulation time when nutrients are carried capillaries and to each cell. This is the perfect time to read. Avoid doing mental activities at this time. A difficulty expressing emotions can also feel, however, this is the perfect place to have sex or conceive.
- 11.09 pm is the time to Triple Heater or endocrine system, where the homeostasis of the body and fits enzymes are replenished. It is recommended to sleep at this time so the body can conserve energy for the next day. Feelings of paranoia or confusion can also be felt.
- 11 a.m.-01 p.m. is the time of the gallbladder and in order to wake up feeling energized body must be at rest. In Chinese medicine, this time period is when the yin yang energy energy fades ad begins to grow. Yang energy helps you keep active during the day and stored when asleep. subconscious feelings of resentment may appear during this time.
- 1-3am is the time of the liver and a time when the body must be alseep. During this time, body toxins are released and new fresh blood is made. If you are awake during this time, you may have too much energy or liver problems or yang detoxification pathways. This is also the moment of anger, frustration and anger.
- 3-5am the time of the lungs and again, this is the time when the body should be asleep. If awakened at this time, nerves calming exercises are recommended as breathing exercises. The body should be kept warm at this time also to help the lungs replenish the body with oxygen. The lungs are also associated with feelings of pain and sorrow.
Time maximum function
minimum time function
1 – 3 PM – (liver detoxification, muscles and eyes)
|1:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. – small intestine (digestion, assimilation of the arteries)|
|3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. – lungs (skin)||3. aM -5 PM – bladder (bones, teeth, removing cleaning)|
|5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. – eat (assimilation, elimination, skin)||5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. – kidney disease (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, removal)|
|7PM – 9 am- stomach (lymph, digestion of food)||7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – the layer of the heart (constriction of blood vessels)|
|9 pm – 11 am – spleen , pancreas (lymph, digestion of food)||9 pm – 11 h – duodenum (thermoregulation)|
|11 am-1 pm – heart (blood circulation arterial)||11 am-1 pm – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)|
|13: 00-15: 00 – small intestine (the digestion, assimilation, arteries)||13:00 – 15:00 – liver (detoxification, muscles and eyes)|
|15: 00-17: 00 – bladder (bones, teeth, removal, cleaning)||15: 00-17: 00 – lungs (skin)|
|17: 00-19: 00 – kidneys (bones, teeth, ears, filtration, removal)||17: 00-19: 00 – eat (assimilation, elimination, skin)|
|19: 00-21: 00 – cardiac layer (constriction of blood vessels)||19: 00-21: 00 – stomach (lymph, food and digestion)|
|21: 00-23: 00 – duodenum (thermoregulation)||21: 00-23: 00 – spleen, pancreas (lymph, food digestion)|
|11 pm-01 am – gallbladder (digestion, muscles, eyes)||
11 pm-01 am – heart (circulation of arterial blood)
Additional Tags for this post:
What happens the first time Buck is beaten? |