There are many factors affecting your sleep including your stress level, diet, the atmosphere of the room, and the mattress.
Therefore, having a good night’s sleep is very important. is essential for their physical and psychological health. Moreover, it is good to know that sleeping posture has a major impact on your sleep, in addition to their general health status
These are the best and the worst position to sleep it affects your health :.
1. Face Down
* Advantage :. stomach sleeping can improve digestion, but unless you have developed a way to breathe through your pillow, most likely leading to tilt your face in one direction or the other
* Disadvantage :. stomach sleeping can also cause back pain, because it is not compatible with the curve of the spine
2. Fetal Position
* Advantage :. sleep curled up in a ball with his knees and chin tilted down it might be convenient, but it can do a number on the back and neck
* Disadvantage: extreme curvature fetal position can also restrict deep breathing. The considered, sleeping like a fetus may have to sleep like a baby if you normally have problems with snoring or are pregnant.
3. In your back. * Advantage: This position called “starfish” is also good for the back. If you have your arms around the pillow or not, sleeping on your back can also help prevent wrinkles and breakouts facial skin
* Disadvantage :. This can also lead to snoring and problems with acid reflux. Also, having your arms up can put pressure on nerves in the shoulders, leading to pain.
4. Side. Arms out
* Advantage: This position has many of the same benefits of sleeping on your side with your arms straight down
* Disadvantage :. However, any side sleeping may cause shoulder and arm pain due to restricted blood flow and pressure on nerves, which can be exacerbated by having their arms out in front of you.
5. Side. Arms at your sides
* Advantage: When you’re sleeping on your side both arms down, the spine is best supported in its natural curve. This can certainly help reduce back pain and neck while reducing sleep apnea
* Disadvantage :. Sleeping on your side can contribute to skin aging due to gravity, ie
facial wrinkles and sagging. breasts
6. On the right side
* Advantage: For pregnant sleepers, doctors usually advise sleeping on the left side, as this can improve circulation to the fetus
* Disadvantage :. If you are bed side, which side is also sleeps makes a difference. Sleeping on the right side can worsen heartburn during sleep on the left side you can put strain on the internal organs such as the liver, lungs and stomach.
7. In your back. * Advantage: sleeping on your back with your arms at your side is generally considered to be the best sleeping position for the column health vertebral and is good for the neck, too, as long as it is not used too . pillows
* Disadvantage :. Back sleepers tend to snore more than any other position and sleep apnea is strongly associated with sleep in the back
* Advantage: Regardless of which position you prefer to sleep, chances are that you can rest better at night with less pain in the morning supplementing your body with a pillow. Back sleepers can put a small pillow under the arch of your spine, side sleepers can place a pillow between your knees and stomach sleepers can place a pillow under your hips to support the joints and allow complete relaxation free of pain.