Generalized anxiety disorder is a chronic condition that, in most cases, occurs along with the types of anxiety disorders or mood and can develop in both children and adults. Usually reaches the end of interfering with their daily activities, but they are not, however, a number of ways that can be treated.
Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder-
1. Persistent obsession or concern.
2. The restlessness and inability to relax.
3. Difficulty concentrating or walking on the clouds.
4. Fear of making decisions.
5. Inability to let go of the concern.
6. Caring for excessive concern.
7. Have a pessimistic perspective on any topic.
8. Unable to handle uncertainty.
Physical signs may include:
2. muscle pain or tension
3. Trembling and itching
4. Difficulty sleeping
7. Nausea and diarrhea
The causes of generalized anxiety disorder-
Although the exact cause is unknown, generalized anxiety disorder is commonly believed to have been caused by genetic abnormalities or other risk factors, such as a shy or pessimistic personality. It is also more common in women than in men.
In addition to lifestyle changes and healthy home therapies, there are mainly two effective forms of treatment:
1. Psychotherapy: It is also known as counseling or talk therapy usually involves attendance at private meetings where you can talk and consult with a professional psychiatrist. Cognitive behavioral therapy is an effective form of psychotherapy.
2. Medications: These include-