Swine flu is growing as a wildfire and has claimed 624 lives across the country over the past 45 days. it is Ebola India, at this time. around 9,311 people have contracted swine flu in 2015 with Gujarat, Rajasthan, Telangana, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh is the highest toll. the Muslim University of Aligarh in Uttar Pradesh has suspended classes after a student died on campus. Such is the fear!
do you know why the H1N1 monster has returned to appear in our country? it is above all because we are not very friendly hygiene. the main portals of entry for the H1N1 virus are the nostrils and mouth / throat. with the type of housing and sanitation under most of our population lives with, it is difficult to avoid coming into contact with the H1N1 virus. However contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation is.
Although initial symptoms resemble as cold and flu , which are much worse. Some of the most prominent symptoms swine flu are: Extremely high temperatures, breaking body aches and in some cases diarrhea and nausea are also reported. Although early detection and proper care to ensure medication / recovery, which can easily be a threat too. It is only advisable to adopt prevention of swine flu .
Prevention in this case is certainly better than cure, can understand how little it takes to avoid infection. Here are some easy steps that can be done to safeguard ourselves against the deadly H1N1 virus.
1 . They want Handwashing: frequent hand washing is a savior. wash hands before eating, after visiting room washing, sneezing, shaking hands or touching your face
2. Touch Adhere to ‘Keep-the-hands- . off-your-face “regime Resist all temptations to touch any part of the face, unless you are willing to go wash their hands immediately
3. gargle Gurgle. Click gargle twice a day with warm salt water. Let’s not underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful! preventive method H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the cavity of the throat / nasal to breed and show symptoms characteristic. simple gargling prevents the development of improvements. to make a comparison, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that Tamiflu has on an infected one.
4. Clean your nose Complementing the above, if you happen to get the virus, you can also remove it by cleaning the nostrils every day with warm salt water. Blowing the nose hard once a day and cleaning both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in reducing viral replication.
5. They have a lot of vitamin C: Strengthens immunity of your body with foods that are rich in Vitamin C (Amla and other citrus fruits, etc. ). if you choose supplements, ie intake of vitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boost absorption.
6. Being properly hydrated: Drink as much of warm liquids (soups, tea, coffee, etc.) you can. Have hot drinks has more or less the same effect as gargling. Playback viruses are washed from the throat to the stomach -. Where they can not survive, race or do any harm
it is not in our hands to wash H1N1? Let’s take these small changes in lifestyle to stay safe. There are some preventive flu vaccines that are readily available now. However, if you feel the need for any additional information, Consult a physician directly Lybrate – for free!