There’s a reason the idea of breaking bread with family resonates with so many, and I think it’s because provides comfort heating bread to the table, no matter the food.
One of the reasons I got my cookie recipe perfected so is because we are a house free of gluten. gluten-free bread is so expensive and not only in our larger budget of the time. And it is very demanding to make a loaf of bread without gluten.
I like to have something like bread to go with the soup, but also not always I have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
The goal when I created this cookie recipe was quick and convenient. Something I could do when I decided at 3 pm dinner will be a bowl of soup and bread … I’m a planner such know. My favorite part of this recipe is that that literally can dump everything in the food processor and scoop in the baking pan in about 7 minutes!
Most of the time I do not even take the time to shoot the nice little balls, neat – it can really make either as a “drop cookie” – I love the feel and look of a cookie imperfectly anyway! The recipe is very forgiving and can make cookies the size and shape you want. Since I have small hands to eat them, I like them quite small – they do not like the idea that I have to “cut in half” of his cookie! They want one for themselves!
When I make small enough for little hands in my house I can get a little more than a dozen cookies from this batch. They usually have leftover soup to serve the next day, so it’s a lot of serving two days for my family of 5. Or take in the morning with breakfast.
If you have ever tried to bake without gluten, you know it’s very easy to make things feel like a brick. I promise these are light and fluffy – you will feel like you are having the real deal The flavor is buttery cookies and satisfying, but sufficiently neutral that can use both for dipping in the soup, or. serving at breakfast with butter and honey.
products in this section links are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use!” Please know I never personally recommend any product would not use in my own family.
Print sweet or savory gluten-free cookies :: Since Blender baking in 7 minutes! Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- 1 ½ cups white rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 8TB cold butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 TB pure organic cane sugar , coconut sugar , or honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar tartar
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar (you will not try – I promise help with the climb, so do not jump!)
- ¾ cup – set 1 cup milk or coconut milk
- everything in the food processor and pulse to start it after combining all the way – start with the ¾ cup milk and then add more if dough is dry – the dough into a ball should gather together in a minute or two mixture. If the dough is not charging just add the remaining cup of milk.
- Roll into balls and flatten as you want or just drop them onto a quick Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. They are going out anyway -. Laminated or decreased
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Keep me how the family likes your breakfast and / or dinner!
This post has been shared in Actual food Wednesday
The sweet or savory gluten-free cookies :: Since Blender Tray oven in 7 minutes! appeared for the first time in Increased Fueled Generation .