This is pumpkin seeds. Pumpkins are generally very healthy and seeds also contain a lot of quality ingredients that our body needs, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc and vitamin K.
in addition, they are rich in protein, magnesium, fiber and phosphorus. They can be great “entertainment” while watching the film and at the same time you will do something good for your health. They can be eaten raw or cooked in the oven, but remember not to use a higher temperature of 170 degrees for about 15 minutes. In addition, they can be amazing addition to salads, soups and sauces, here is why you should consume more of them:
- Prevent acidity in the stomach -. Eat every day a handful of pumpkin seeds and discomfort in his stomach, nausea, flatulence and bitter taste in the mouth disappear forever
- Lower Cholesterol – latest research has It is shown that pumpkin seeds are ideal if you have high cholesterol. They can reduce bad cholesterol by 13%. They also reduce the risk of blood clots, cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attack and regulate blood pressure.
- Preventing the onset of osteoporosis – .. Pumpkin seeds are a great source of zinc, a mineral that is needed for bone building in just ¼ cup pumpkin seeds contain 17% of the recommended daily dose of zinc
- excellent fighting cancer – a study conducted in Germany confirmed that women who regularly eat pumpkin seeds have a 23 % reduced risk of breast cancer. Pumpkin seeds containing compound successfully fights against Caner cells of various types.
- The fight against depression -. Pumpkin seeds act effectively on mental health, in particular, reduce the symptoms of depression, stress levels and anxiety
- Help excess weight loss – thanks to proteins and fibers inside the pumpkin seeds, which will be satisfied longer than usual. Only 30 grams of these snacks contain about 5 grams of protein and about 285 calories. So consume them in moderation.
- Reduce arthritis symptoms – these seeds contain anti-inflammatory properties, which relieve symptoms of arthritis. 30 g of these seeds are sufficient to alleviate the symptoms.
- Protect Diabetes – They are great in regulating sugar levels in the blood, precisely because the are rich in healthy unsaturated fatty acids. Diabetics should consume daily.
- Help with insomnia -. By consuming a few hours before bedtime, which can be excellent remedy for insomnia because they contribute to increased secretion of melatonin and serotonin
- Strengthens the immune system – Small seeds green pumpkin are rich in magnesium and zinc that are important for strengthening the immune system. Therefore, eat the seeds and will never have problems with impaired immunity.