People who want to live a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent heart disease and obesity, consuming food free from gluten and avoid animal products. For this type of diet, it is difficult to find a recipe tasteful.
Fortunately, we have found a recipe that is both gluten-free and vegetarian once: sweet almond butter. With this amazing recipe it will provide important nutrients for your body, but also have their dose of sweet foods.
Benefits of gluten-free
Gluten is a combination of proteins found in barley, beans, rye and wheat. There are people who are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease. These people should not eat foods that contain gluten in order to maintain their health. On the other hand, there are those who are willing to eliminate gluten from your diet.
Regardless of the reason for going gluten-free, this lifestyle brings many health benefits:
- faster metabolism
- Increased energy levels
- Improving digestive health
- Less swelling
- Improves absorption of nutrients
Benefits of coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the main ingredients in this recipe, as it has many health benefits.
Due to the fact that coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids especially that become energy rather than stored as fat, which will help you burn more calories and reduce weight.
South Pacific populations are very healthy and rarely experience any cardiovascular problems. This is because they consume coconuts on a regular basis. This means that coconut oil has the ability to prevent heart disease.
Furthermore, coconut oil protects us from infections. One of the main substances in coconut oil is lauric acid, which has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, properties.
maple sugar and sweet almond
The elegant marbling makes this super easy to treat without firing a true work of art. In order to create marble effect, simply sprinkle some black chocolate melted and drag a toothpick. This treatment will not make you fat because it contains healthy fats.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooling time: 1 hr
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoon maple syrup (sugar if desired)
- coconut oil 1 teaspoon
- ¼ cup of black chocolate (without milk if desired)
- Take a small saucepan, bring all the necessary ingredients for fudge and melt them in a medium-low heat until smooth. Pour into a greased 9 × 9 lined with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil over low heat.
- to get the marbled effect, drizzle melted chocolate over the fudge and drag and shake a toothpick on chocolate.
- After freeze it for about one hour.
- Once cooled, cut into 16 squares and store in the freezer. (Warning: that it melts at room temperature).