Sunflower seeds are sweet and crunchy and often eat just for fun, but are also an excellent source of calories and essential fatty acids , vitamins and minerals. Everyone enjoy these seeds from birds to people!
often exaggerate with this delicious seed without realizing that we are actually feeding the body with calories and other substances.
However, in normal amounts of sunflower seed is very good for our health. Here are some of the reasons why it is good to eat sunflower:
1. seeds crispy and delicious sunflower everyone considered a healthy food. These seeds are rich in energy, ie 100 grams of seeds contains 584 calories. The sunflower is an incredible source of nutrients that are good for health, such as minerals, antioxidants and vitamins.
2. Much of your calories come from fatty acids. The seeds are especially rich in linoleic acid. It is also beneficial in reducing bad cholesterol and promote good cholesterol in the blood.
3. Like other plants seed, sunflower is a very good source of protein and amino acids with good quality, such as tryptophan, which is important for growth, especially in children. 100g seeds only provide about 21 grams of protein.
4. Sunflower seeds contain polyphenol compounds and chlorogenic acid. They are natural antioxidants that help eliminate harmful oxidizing molecules in the body.
5. The seed is also rich in vitamin E and 25.17 grams contains about vitamin E per 100 grams of seeds.
6. Sunflower seeds are one of the best sources of B-complex group of vitamins. They are a good source of B vitamins, including niacin, folic acid, thiamine, pyridoxine, riboflavin.
7. The seed is incredibly rich source of many essential minerals. Calcium, iron, send, zinc, magnesium, selenium, and coal are particularly concentrated in sunflower. Many of these minerals play a vital role in bone mineralization, the production of red blood cells, synthesis enzymes, creating hormones and regulation of cardiovascular and muscle activity.