Insomnia is difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep long enough to feel refreshed to next morning, even though you’ve had enough chance to sleep. Insomnia commonly leads to daytime sleepiness, lethargy and a general feeling of discomfort, both mentally and physically.
In a study based on laboratory people with chronic difficulties sleeping dozens, researchers have found that insomnia affects daytime function and hypertension -. high blood pressure, a factor of cardiovascular risk well established
is necessary to avoid the following sleep habits if you suffer from insomnia
1. Before going to bed, drink water! If you drink plenty of water before bedtime, it will make you wake up 3 times at night. Often visits to the bathroom in the middle of the night, is enough reason to be watchful.
2. Stop taking naps during the day, every day! Try to have a good sleep routine and go to bed at the same time every day. Your brain is ready to “close” and may fall asleep very fast.
3. does not keep their mobile phones or tablets beside his bed. The possibilities are too large to reach them and spend another 30 minutes to see and write. Do not use these electronic devices one hour before going to bed. The brightness of them will alert your brain and have difficulty falling asleep immediately.
4. Start to avoid the habit of reading a book before going to sleep. Read your book in the afternoon. Never take a book to bed!
5. Avoid alarm clocks with very bright numbers. Because the light of the screen that will disturb and will not fall asleep. Buy an alarm clock with numbers dimmer.
6. quality mattress is very important to reduce insomnia. Always buy a mattress of high quality and will sleep like a baby.
7. is very important to eat your dinner at least 2 hours before bedtime. Eating their dinner immediately before going to bed on a full stomach will keep you awake. Your body will be active in order to make the process of digestion.
8. exercise every day. The exercise will be full of energy and keep you feel cool. Do not exercise at least 3 hours before bedtime. The heart needs to rest and slow down before bedtime.
9. Do you have cold feet? Because if your feet are cold, you have difficulty falling asleep immediately. I put socks on your feet or if it’s too cold, put a heating pad on your side!
10. It is good to have a bedtime routine so you can prepare your brain to sleep. Go to the bathroom, wash your face and brush your teeth. Your mind and body will be ready for a good night’s sleep.
11. coffee lover? Stop drinking coffee at least 4 hours before bedtime. Caffeine will increase your metabolism and feels very fresh.
12. Finding the best sleeping position. This sleeping position will help you sleep well and you will not have a sore shoulder or back and neck, even when you wake up. The best position is to sleep on your side and avoid sleeping face up or face down!