These small pumpkins sweet cake dress salted with meat and vegetables grassfed, and then hit with the gentle warmth of cinnamon.
I admit I’m a girl totally summer – I love my sun, barefoot, and beach days. But I do not care how much he likes the summer, simply can not get more gorgeous than the fall in Michigan!
This is a great time of year to enjoy delicious seasonal pumpkins in your farmer markets and grocery stores.
Pie pumpkins (sugar pumpkins sometimes labeled) are not just for the desserts! do a pumpkin side really delicious for dinner, and if you’ve never had the salty pumpkin before actually be in for a treat! These small pumpkins stuffed with a touch of cinnamon to give it a light sweet heat, and kids are really going to enjoy eating these! It makes a fun, nutritious meal before trick or treating!
Do not be intimidated by their fancy look! – this is definitely doable in one night too Click part sauteed “stuffing” the night before (or early morning) and just store it away – then just has to be filled in pumpkin after roast squash – super fast in the hands of time. You may also have children tablespoon pumpkin seeds while doing other things! quick shot of the pumpkin in the oven when you get home from school or work and do homework with the kids, you end up emails, etc.
Print pumpkin filling Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- 2 pie pumpkins, halves and scooped
- 1½ cups cooked, shredded roast beef (ground beef also works – I like to use the leftovers from a roast beef dinner the night before!)
- 1 small
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small cabbage head, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
- 1 cup of cooked long grain white rice onion (cooked quinoa work, or if you are free of grain just out the grain or the use of rice cauliflower)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- salt / pepper to taste
- 1 cup raw cheese, grated
- Place the side of the meat pumpkins halved up on a baking sheet, butter, meat, then salt and pepper The meat. Baked in an oven at 425 degrees for 50 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, cook the stuffing (the filling takes only about 20 minutes to do so can make it ahead of time or be a half hour toasted pumpkin so performed at the same time). Start by merging a few TB of butter (or bacon fat makes this amazing! Taste) In a skillet and add the onion and cabbage with a large pinch of sea salt. Cook over medium / high heat for 15 minutes or so until cabbage kitchen downstairs, softens and sweetens.
- Add garlic, spinach, beef, cinnamon and cook about 5 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Add the cooked rice, combine, then taste the mixture of salt and pepper and season to taste.
- Things half roast pumpkin with cooked cabbage and meat filling. I really put everything in there. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
For more ideas real food dinner table follow my Ideas dinner on Pinterest !
More real ideas of foods that you might like ::
Stuffed Acorn Squash