I know I’ve posted a baked strawberry published earlier this week, but made our strawberry crop launch last weekend and are nearing the end of these fresh strawberries are good for only eat!
Now I have a portion of frozen strawberries or dried well, and the girls and I have been enjoying some fresh with our meals throughout the week. For today I decided I better whip for the rest of what he had before go wrong!
Print strawberry cream :: gluten Muffins , nuts, eggs and dairy free free Choice Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- ¾ cup soft butter (if dairy free use the soft butter or coconut oil)
- ¼ – ⅓ organic pure cane sugar or Sucanat cup (honey might work i think)
- 2 eggs linen (if you can handle the eggs used 2 eggs!)
- The juice of a lemon
- sorghum flour 1 cup
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup flour tapioca
- 1 teaspoon aluminum baking dust free
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ sea teaspoon salt
- sour cream 1 ½ whole cup (if dairy free use whole milk yogurt coconut)
- 1 ½ -. 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs, flax, and lemon juice with a whisk until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients except strawberries, and rhythm.
- Add the strawberries and fold in.
- Bake in muffin cups silicone, paper cups or muffin tin with butter at 375 for 25-30 minutes. Check around the 20 minute for our work differently ovens.
products in this section links are affiliate partners. There is no extra cost to you, and that helps keep the site and provide free content for you! I know I would never recommend a product that would use or feed my family!
- This makes about 16-18 good size muffins. One could fill up a bit smaller and get 2 dozen insurance.
- They freeze well! If you already have your fresh strawberries picked, you might as well double or triple this recipe for freezer! easy removal, plus breakfast!
- I love my silicone molds baking – much cleaner and easier! here are some simpler if the flowers are not your thing
- Want more ideas to use up your strawberries? Here is strawberry cooked oatmeal , strawberry ice cream and strawberry pie !
The publication :: strawberry and cream muffins gluten, nuts, eggs and dairy free Free Choice first appeared in Increased Fueled Generation .