does Five years this sweet girl made me a mom. It was the longest work, the more painful that I have endured, however, continue, of course, the longest pregnancy known to man (well known for me anyway!). And make every second again for this girl. She teaches me something new every day. She is absolutely part of my soul, and one of the greatest blessings in my life.
And this love called for a “strawberry cake with vanilla cream strawberry” for its fifth birthday! As I mentioned in my birthday cake chocolate month after the last, I have a nephew with a severe allergy to eggs, and we are a home free of gluten … so cake doing here makes it a little difficult!
But you know what? It does not bother me at all. If it means everyone can have a piece of cake and have happy stomachs and moods in the coming days, it’s worth figuring out how to make a cake that is gluten-free, egg free … and one that really rises and does not feel like a brick … and tastes good!
I was very happy with the color of the glaze using zero false colors! You could add quite a bit of beet powder (should be at your local health food store, or you can dehydrate thin slices of beet and then ground into a powder) to be more pink or red closer. You could do the same with part of the cake. I wanted to see what went so as not added any beet powder for color – I think it would be pretty though! whole cake tasted like strawberry, and was perfect with a big ball of strawberry ice cream!
Print strawberry birthday cake :: The gluten, eggs, nuts, and dye free Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- strawberry cake ::
- • 2 cups white rice flour
- • 1 cup tapioca flour
- • ½ cup brown rice flour
- • 1 ¾ cups of pure sugar organic cane
- • 2 teaspoons baking soda
- • 2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 1 cup whole milk or coconut milk
- • 1 strawberry cup mashed
- • ½ cup olive oil
- • 2 TB of apple cider vinegar
- • 1TB vanilla
- FROSTING strawberry cream ::
- • 1 cup softened butter
- • 3 cups pure organic cane sugar powder
- • ¼ strawberries cup mashed
- butter two cake pans 9-inch and line the bottom of both with parchment paper. (I just trace the bottom of the pan on paper and cut).
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, strawberry puree, oil, vanilla and vinegar with whisks. Do not leave out the vinegar – I know it’s a strange ingredient, but reacts with baking soda to help with increasing
- wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix are placed. I started with whisks and finished with a spatula.
- Pour into cake pans with butter. The paste is thick and slightly sticky I say.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Check the cake 25 minutes, although in the case of our furnaces operate differently.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes. Then take the cakes to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once the cakes are completely cooled you can make your frosting. Just put all ingredients in a medium bowl and beat with hand beater until smooth.
- Will that grab a pound of strawberries to use between the cake and the icing. If you plan to make butterflies at the top you need another pound average.
- This is the perfect * * cream Strawberry to go with his strawberry cake!
- Looking for another cake idea? this test chocolate birthday cake I made for my other daughter earlier this spring!
The :: strawberry birthday cake Gluten, eggs, nuts, and free dye first appeared in Increased Fueled Generation .