Having trouble sleeping? Have you ever thought that you can be your diet? Try this delicious recipe before going to bed!
if often eat something before going to bed, be sure to choose foods that do not affect your sleep and keep you awake until the wee hours of the night. Avoid eating sugary foods that cause a rapid rise in your blood sugar level, which is exactly the opposite of what you want at that time of day.
This is a recipe for a cocktail of powerful and healthy ingredients that promote a good night’s sleep in many ways. The high calcium content of milk calms the nervous system and releases endorphins lactose.
Milk is also rich in tryptophan, an amino acid that converts to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that has the function of regulating the biological clock. Chamomile and valerian are known for their ability to relax. Valerian calms the nervous system, like chamomile, and is also known as a muscle relaxant.
1. Put the milk in a small saucepan. Drop in chamomile tea bag and simmer for 8-10 minutes, until you get a nice milky chamomile tea.
2. In a bowl mix the cocoa powder and a bit of filtered water, and be sure to use only enough to obtain a thick paste.
3. Remove the tea bag from the pan and squeeze so you can release the very last remnants of the infusion.
4. Add the tincture of valerian and pour the hot milk into the cup. Stir well so that it can be combined with cocoa paste.
5. Drink this concoction 10 minutes before going to bed.
Have a good night’s sleep!