The abdomen is a large part of the human body and any pain can be caused by many issues, ranging from benign to more dangerous. For a closer look at the possible consequences, determine the exact point of pain.
Stomach pain is one of the most common health problems, affecting 90% of the population. We are more afraid of their intensity, but that does not mean that something serious happens in your body and vice versa -. Mild, but the long-term pain may indicate a chronic condition that must be understood
If you feel pain in the stomach, in any area, and It lasts for more than two weeks, consult your doctor to exclude any serious diagnosis. Long-term bloating, vomiting, diarrhea and bloody stools are a sign that you should see your doctor as soon as possible.
Any pain in the area between the chest and thighs known as stomach pain. Taking into consideration and that is a fairly large area, you need to locate the exact point in order to determine the cause of pain more easily.
Use this map to locate your pain and identify its cause.
1. gallstones, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the pancreas
2. stomach ulcer, acid reflux, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastric hernia (hernia above the navel )
3. stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, obstruction of the bile ducts, pancreas inflammation
4. kidney stones, inflammation of the urethra, constipation, lumbar hernia – displaced disc in the spine
5. inflammation of the pancreas, an early stage of appendicitis, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the colon, inflammation of the small intestine, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernia
6. kidney stones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammation of the colon
7. appendicitis, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), pain in the groin – inguinal hernia
8. the inflammation of the urethra, appendicitis, inflammation of the colon, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease
9. diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain groin – inguinal hernia
less serious problems
the causes of stomach pain vary, and there are some other less serious causes such as constipation as a result of an inadequate diet and low physical activity, intolerance of certain foods, gastritis, as a result of excess stomach acid production, food poisoning and stomach or intestinal virus.