Stages of Beauty is a manufacturer that sells beauty products lineups specific skin care by age for women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s. Here’s our review stages of beauty.
Stages What is beauty?
Stages of Beauty is a manufacturer of beauty products that sells different product lines for women in different “stages” of his life (hence the name).
In addition to offering lines of skin care age, the company also sells something called adaptive tripeptide serum.
The products are sold online at StagesOfBeauty.com and are available for shipment throughout the United States and Canada. International customers outside North America can also order products for the UK and Australia.
In addition to the sale of its core product line through the online store, Stage Beauty also sells its products through free trial programs .
Stages of beauty products
Stages of Beauty separates their products at different stages (for women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s). In addition, Stage Beauty sells a product outside of these alignments called Adaptive tripeptide serum. Here is a brief description of each.
adaptive tripeptide serum
This serum combines four ingredients “revolutionary” together to help make brighter and more radiant while also stimulating the production of collagen your skin. It promises to reduce wrinkles and help your skin maintain its fullness and volume.
The four basic ingredients are each trademarks and formulas include :. ChroNOline, Neodermyl, Progeline, and AcquaCell
The first three formulas are made of various synthetic chemicals produced in a laboratory. The final formula, AcquaCell, also produced in a laboratory, but contains natural ingredients derived from watermelon, red apples, and lentils.
Serum is priced at $ 79.99 for a container of 30 ml.
Glow at 20
The beauty line aimed at women in their 20s is called the “glow” and includes four separate products:
– Glow Cream Treatment ($ 49.99 – 30 ml)
– Radiance Cleanser ($ 20.99 – 120 ml)
– Radiance Facial Scrub ($ 24.49 to 60 ml)
– antioxidant Radiance serum ($ 34.99 – 15 ml)
cream treatment differs from other treatment creams because it includes pepper extract Berry Monk, which promises to prevent fine lines and wrinkles “while providing antioxidant free radical shock . ” The cream also uses a complex amino acid and resveratrol to repair skin damage.
The harmony in their 30s
The Harmony alignment is aimed at a woman about 30 years and includes three similar to the alignment of the 20 years products while replacing the antioxidant serum with a serum renewal:
– Harmony Treatment Cream ($ 49.99 – 30 ml)
– Harmony Care ($ 20.99 – 120 ml)
– Harmony Facial Scrub ($ 24.49 – 60 ml)
– Harmony Renewal Serum ($ 52.49 to 30 ml)
the treatment cream targeted at women in their 30s is similar to alignment “20s”. It includes a mixture of pepper Berry Monk with seaweed extract and tuna. allspice berries monks reduces fine lines and wrinkles, while seaweed extract tightens the skin and stimulates tuna growth of young skin cells.
elegance to 40 years
The alignment of elegance is aimed at women 40 years and adds two different unique products of the products available in the 20 and 30 alignments:
– Elegance Treatment Cream ($ 49.99 – 30 ml)
– Elegance Neck Cream ($ 34.99 – 30 ml)
– Elegance Cleanser ($ 20.99 – 120 ml)
– Elegance Facial Scrub ( $ 24.49 – 60 ml)
– Elegance Multi-peptide serum ($ 37.09 – 15 ml)
the treatment cream in this alignment uses a complex of “tetra-peptide” that stimulates collagen production. Like the first two creams Treatment also includes Monk Pepper Berry extract and amino acid complex mixture with resveratrol.
Gracia in their 50s
The Grace product line is marketed to – you guessed it – women 50 years. Includes the following products:
– Grace Treatment Cream ($ 49.99 – 30 ml)
– Grace Cleanser ($ 20.99 – 120 ml)
– Grace Facial Scrub ($ 24.49-60 ml)
– Grace Intensive Wrinkle Serum ($ 37.09 – 15 ml)
cream treatment for women in their 50s focuses largely on the hydration of the skin and at the same time balance the effects of hormones. a mixture of Chinese herbs that tightens the skin is used. Meanwhile, other ingredients such as tetra-peptide complex and Monk Pepper Berry extract stimulate collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Stages of Beauty Ingredients
Regardless of the line of skin care products you choose, you will encounter many of the same ingredients. The specific dose of ingredients have been changed through the products, but it is expected that the application of a lot of these ingredients in the skin, regardless of the line of skin care you have chosen:
– Sodium Hyaluronate :. It is used to moisturize the skin
– Amino Acid Complex: stimulates, protects and repairs the DNA of skin
– Botanicals sea and amino acids. It protects against free radicals and at the same time soothing, relaxing, and stimulate growth of new cells within the skin
– Peptide Triple Blend. reduces puffiness and dark circles while stimulating the production of collagen
– Tetra Peptide 17. stimulates the production of collagen in the skin
– Apple stem cell botanical extract. This natural stem extract repairs cells and rejuvenates the skin, preventing the appearance of aging chronic skin
– Acetyl tetrapeptide-2 :. Biopeptide which increases the natural immunity of the skin
– seaweed extract softens the skin and delays the onset of aging
– Prickly Pear Extract :.. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells on the skin, leading to a soft skin tone and better appearance
The stages of beauty free trial offer
you may have come across some stages of beauty free trial offer on the official web site or online ads.
This free trial offer applications to enter your name, the objectives of skin care and age in order to “see if you qualify.”
The fact is that everyone qualifies. You do not have to be special to get this free trial. Once you’ve qualified for the free trial, you will be asked to pay $ 4.99 for shipping and handling today.
A few days later, you will receive a sample of 14 days Cream specific treatment for your age group.
has a total of 18 days (from the day he ordered the test) to test the cream and evaluate its benefits. After those 18 days, your credit card will be charged $ 69.99 US $ 4.99 shipping and handling shipping and receive an additional full-size treatment cream.
You will continue to receive monthly shipments cream while continuing charge $ 69.99 US $ 4.99 each month.
You can cancel this program at any time. If you cancel within the period of 18 days, then you will not be charged the full price $ 69.99 + $ 4.99 (which is only charged test fee $ 4.99).
On Stage Beauty
Stages of beauty describes himself as a:
“anti-aging skin care brand focused on compliance with all the changing needs of the skin of a woman throughout her life. ”
You can contact the company by emailing or by calling 1-877-556-5819 [email protected]
According to the accreditation of the company page, Stages of beauty was incorporated in Massachusetts on December 28, 2010 and currently employs 138 people. The company was founded by two co-founders, including Jasmina Aganovic and Daniel Wallace.
The company is headquartered in24 School St Ste 301
Boston, MA 02108